Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Arthur Jones

TYtheMan13

Hopefully he's not too hurt, or out long..but IF he is then our Dline Depth will really be tested (run defense could be bad especially the first 2 weeks against running teams)...I realize Anderson would take his place but then who do you guys think will rotate with Anderson? does this mean we should keep 7 DL?!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anderson flashed on some plays but got pushed around on some others. He looked better when playing with Langford and Parry. I hope Jones isnt out too long, I bet its at least a few weeks. Hughes did next to nothing but Kerr flashed a little bit. Im surprised we didn't see any of Quarles, he looked good against the Eagles. If Jones is out for any extended period of time. I'd think we'd look for another veteran somewhere.

Anderson flashed on some plays but got pushed around on some others. He looked better when playing with Langford and Parry. I hope Jones isnt out too long, I bet its at least a few weeks. Hughes did next to nothing but Kerr flashed a little bit. Im surprised we didn't see any of Quarles, he looked good against the Eagles. If Jones is out for any extended period of time. I'd think we'd look for another veteran somewhere.

agree, also Pendleton could be a option..he was ok when he played last year.

Chuck Pagano says Arthur Jones went out with an ankle injury. Evaluate Jones tomorrow. Doesn't know severity.

— Kevin Bowen (@KBowenColts)

August 30, 2015

Chuck Pagano says Arthur Jones went out with an ankle injury. Evaluate Jones tomorrow. Doesn't know severity.

fingers crossed, this could be a great year for the colts, and he would be a BIG piece of their success

Not surprised happened last season. He better play week one though[/quote

Or what? I love the he better do this post. If he's hurt he's not helping anything being out there. We saw that last season.

Let's hope the boot is a precaution and it's not that bad. On the bright side D Line is one of our deepest groups. Obviously we don't have another Jones but we have some depth there.

Not surprised happened last season. He better play week one though[/quote

Or what? I love the he better do this post. If he's hurt he's not helping anything being out there. We saw that last season.

Let's hope the boot is a precaution and it's not that bad. On the bright side D Line is one of our deepest groups. Obviously we don't have another Jones but we have some depth there.

Yes he better play game 1 this season. He lost weight this off season to make sure injuries like that didn't happen. I'm holding him accountable for his own words

Hope he is alright soon...But honestly he has not been very good when playing, He has been on the ground a whole lot, This could have a trickle down effect for another player at another position trying to make the roster if Jones misses significant time....Such as RB

ame="akcolt" post="1153573" timestamp="1440908340"]

Yes he better play game 1 this season. He lost weight this off season to make sure injuries like that didn't happen. I'm holding him accountable for his own words

LOL You're holding him accountable huh?  How, pray tell, do you plan on doing that?  

This reminds me of the scene in Dodgeball... "Nobody makes me bleed my own blood..."  

Its football, injuries happen.  I'd love to hear your plan for holding players accountable that get injured during a play... 

Art is a great player when healthy, but the history of guys leaving the Ravens defense and going elsewhere is not good. Kim Herring, Ed Hartwell, A.Thomas, Ellerbe , Bart Scott. Kruger has done well for Cleveland , so hopefully Art will get healthy and play up to his contract.