Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Rams Preseason Game Night Thread

That's the fastest I've seen Walden run. Despite everything that has been said about him he is worth the money.

Worth the money is a fair point of contention, but he's not the bust some have made him out to be.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• We are indeed young.  That said, the team has looked competitive so far.  It's a long shot, but if we avoid making major mistakes, we could be contenders this year.  I'm certainly not going to concede anything without a fight, that's for darn sure.
    • Gee, it couldn't be more clear. We have as good a run blocking line as there is.  Your coach says we are going to Run the Damn Ball. Simple.   Think Seahawks and you will get it.   NOTHING is happening in just a few weeks. We are young.
    • As a colts fan from up north, Im not really familiar with the colts media, can y'all recommend some good reporters to follow on twitter for team news ?
    • I agree I'd like to get Campbell more involved, it's going to come down to Brissett establishing a comfort level with him.  Right now that's the big thing holding the team back, is that Brissett is still getting comfortable with the team's receiving corps.    One of the reasons TY is getting so many balls thrown his way is because TY is one of the holdovers from Brissett's run in 17 and there's some residual comfort factor there.   I think that'll work itself out given time. Brissett's just gonna get comfortable with some of his younger options.   That said, if we're in the playoff hunt at the deadline I do think Ballard is going to make a move for a veteran target.  We don't have a lot of physicality in our receiver corps, especially without Funchess.  With a non-elite QB I see that as a need that will have to be addressed.
    • Jimmy G, he seems to be getting his groove.
  • Members