Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Rams Preseason Game Night Thread

Hi, Colts fans! Sorry for the late post close to game time. Our Indianapolis Colts are in The Gateway City to play the St. Louis Rams in their third preseason game, both teams playing in prime time. Although tonight is a preseason game, the Colts will try to to do a better performance than on the playing field in this meeting. St. Louis embarrassed Indianapolis by the score of 38-8 back on November 10, 2013. Tavon Austin scored three times for the Rams, with a 98-yard kickoff return, and two touchdown receptions from QB Kellen Clemens. Colts only scored a 13-yard TD pass from Andrew Luck to Donald Brown late in the third quarter, and completing the game scoring, before the scoreless fourth quarter. Our Colts certainly both don't expect, and allow the Rams another domination on the scoreboard tonight. Both teams are also developing their final 53-man regular season roster. NO injuries, return the Rams the favor with a road win in St. Louis, and GO COLTS!!!!!

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I like Malamute Huskies The puppies are the cutest   
    • True but the smart and efficient but unspectacular QB comes out every year. None of them ever really amount to much. The best average traits but good IQ QB is Brady followed by Brees. You could probably throw Goff in there too but he was crazy accurate coming out of Cal.   But if you look at all the current great QBs in the league, they all have a standout trait that jumps off the screen. Wilson has his playmaking ability that is almost unnatural when he’s on the move. Mahomes has a ln arm that’s a cheat code and plus athleticism. Watson is a dual threat with elite play making ability. Allen has a cannon arm and is a great runner. Lamar Jackson is self explanatory. Rodgers may be the best thrower of the football ever just in terms of his ability to fit ball into ridiculous windows.    The mental is great but he needs to have some physical trait that jumps off the tape.
    • I love English Bulldogs! That is my buddy there.      I like a lot of the dogs you mentioned. You don't like huskies??!     I like almost all dogs except the small, loud ones. Goldens, Labradors, Huskies and English Bulldogs are my favorites. I also like Portuguese Water Dogs.  
    • Different teams.   I don't think beating the Titans in week 2 of last season means anything to the outcome of tomorrows game.  We may win and we may lose.   I see it as a toss up with the Titans having a slight edge.     Go Colts!
    • I’ve also watched them since the draft.  I think they adopted Patmon, lol.
  • Members

• boo2202

boo2202 510

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 2,083

• ColtStrong2013

ColtStrong2013 1,814

• Lancer1

Lancer1 213

• throwing BBZ

throwing BBZ 2,633

• Chloe6124