Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This will be a mock before the combine to give us a solid draft to put us in playoff contention. There will be no trades in this mock.   Round 1.) Jordan Love QB- We get our franchise QB and give him a chance to start right away. Hopefully he is our franchise QB for the next 15 years.   Round 2a.) Brandon Aiyuk WR- Absolutely love this kid. He's the WR version of Kenny Moore, if that makes any sense. Seems like a Ballard pick.   Round 2b.) Neville Gallimore DT- Excellent DT that can start right away and fill a huge need. Will immediately upgrade the D-Line on day 1.   Round 3.) Damon Arnette CB- May or may not be there, but has potential to be a shutdown corner in the NFL IMO.    Round 4.) Harrison Bryant TE- My personal favorite TE in the draft. Great replacement for Ebron as a fantastic receiver.   Round 5.) Kenny Cooper C- Excellent backup to Ryan Kelly that can be competent if needed to start during the year.   Round 6a.) Drew Richmond OT- More depth at O-Lineman as our depth is weak behind the starting 5. Should make the team.   Round 6b.) Joshua Kelley RB- He'd be a good player to possibly form an RB duo with Mack. Had a solid Senior Bowl   Round 7.) Gabriel Davis WR- I can see a few WR's falling in this deep class. We double-down and take Davis with our last pick.   Let me know what you think in the comments below!
    • Well if not this year then when. We need qb as soon as possible  if we want to compete against  Mahomes in January 
    • Yeah, other than Herbert I don't like any of the other QBs enough to take them at 13, so I'm starting to feel I'll be in the camp that would like to see someone like Bridgewater, Rivers, or Carr in a Colts uniform next season. Then we can draft a QB in the second round or later or continue to develop Kelly if we think he can be the guy one day. It's not really my "ideal" offseason persay, but I think it's my top choice right now. I don't want Love at 13 and Herbert will probably be gone.   I just think we have enough holes that we can still get better this season and not have our franchise QB in place. I'm not talking about waiting for one to magically show up, I just don't think he's going to be sitting there available at 13 this year. I'd love to be wrong, though. I have no idea what Ballard and Co. are thinking, but as a fan, going for a QB in FA and adding some talent to the roster would keep me content with the team for another season. 
  • Members

• coltsfanej

coltsfanej 302

• DougDew

DougDew 3,682

• aaron11

aaron11 2,544

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 25,197

• PeterBowman

PeterBowman 3,200

• USFfan