Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Sure sounds like tanking.   Even if the odds are low that you would compete for the Superbowl, If you don't try to improve it is at minimum a form of tanking.  Not in the Miami Dolphins sense though.     "Why bring in a veteran to potentially win more games than JB did and still not be able to win the SB? Even if you draft a QB, fine, but let that "insert whoever here" play from the jump as losing games only helps our draft stock in 2021"
    • Huh?  Super Bowl ? Lol, we’re not even close. Let’s start by winning the division which we haven’t done in 5yrs. I was flamed last off-season for calling the Colts a fringe playoff team before Luck retired.  We are worse off now. Nearly every position group has serious holes or question marks. Loads of potential that could blossom or could be average.   No, the Colts are not a couple players away from a SB. They are about 8 players away from being legit contenders with the most important being the QB. 
    • Well, Simmons tore his ACL and still was drafted in the early 20s.  If this helps him fall to #13 (which I haven’t been predicting), I’d be happy to snag him there!
    • Javon Kinlaw won't work out at the combine. Still has knee tendinitis.      This is somewhat concerning. I've heard several people express worry about his knee BEFORE this development and now it shows up again. It happened at the Senior bowl too. No idea how serious it is, but some seem to think it might drop him in the draft.
    • Javon Kinlaw won't work out at the combine. Still has knee tendinitis.    This is somewhat concerning. I've heard several people express worry about his knee BEFORE this development and now it shows up again. It happened at the Sernior bowl too. No idea how serious it is, but some seem to think it might drop him in the draft.  
  • Members

• lincolndefan

lincolndefan 35

• Nadine

Nadine 7,958

Administrators
    • Shive

Shive 1,591

• Superfly

Superfly 3,660

• hambone35

hambone35 51