Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reggie Is A Patriot...

Everyone

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reggie is probably the luckiest guy I can think of right now. He has played his entire career with the best of the best when it comes to QBs... Excluding the suck for luck year.

How about Vinateiri going from Brady to Peyton to Luck....

so sick to my stomach about Reggie.

No no no no. Absolutely no love for this decision. This is just a dirty deed designed to turn me against one of my heroes. It worked. I am truly understanding of the tough situation Reggie was put in, but you don't do that. I could even see DEN........but NE........never. Psychological Warfare. How you sign with the team that got caught cheating you? I'm Jared Fogel shocked.  

Feels so weird. 

On one hand I'm very happy for Reggie and glad to see he's getting a new endeavor and excited to see him play again.

But on another hand, I feel Reggie is the true meaning of a Colt, a hard working, tough hatted, knowledgeable, Patriot hating Colt, so I am so disappointed in this decision but you can't blame him.

:(

Man I really wonder if he waited 2 weeks or so and seen if the Panthers or Packers would offer something. 

So much for him being classy... was my favorite colt of all time...  Sorry Reggie, but you don't hold that title anymore.  You could have chosen 30 other teams and I'd been cool with it, even a division team but not the cheaters over in foxboro. bye reggie.

So much for him being classy... was my favorite colt of all time...  Sorry Reggie, but you don't hold that title anymore.  You could have chosen 30 other teams and I'd been cool with it, even a division team but not the cheaters over in foxboro. bye reggie.

Like I mentioned before, this has nothing to do with getting revenge on the Colts. It was the best situation for him because he can play for a SB contending team and he has a good relationship with Belichick. 

I love these kind of threads. Seeing the people shun him for playing for the Patriots is hilarious.

I also heard he switched from Bud Light to Miller Lite as well... THE UNMITIGATED GALL!

:sarcasm: I'll sing your praises while you play for the Colts and drink Bud Light but, drinking Miller Lite with the Patriots is just unforgivable.  :sarcasm:

Also... LOL @ Wayne Brady.

So much for him being classy... was my favorite colt of all time... Sorry Reggie, but you don't hold that title anymore. You could have chosen 30 other teams and I'd been cool with it, even a division team but not the cheaters over in foxboro. bye reggie.

Over the hill fa wrs don't just get to pick a team to go to. They have to be offered a contract

Really. .....nice way to tarnish your career! Booooooooo to you.

This won't tarnish his career at all. If he has a good season, it will enhance it. The Colts didn't want him, just like they didn't want Peyton anymore. They have to retire to make you happy. Look at the seasons and a SB showing that Peyton has had when everyone wanted him to quit. Go Reggie!!