Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Bears Preseason Game Night Thread

Hi, Colts fans! Our Indianapolis Colts host their first home of the preseason, as the Chicago Bears arrive down Interstate 65. Colts seek to defeat the Bears again in tonight's meeting, as they have prevailed when they defeated Chicago in Super Bowl XLI. Kickoff from LOS is after 7:30PM Eastern Standard Time, No injuries from both teams during tonight's game . GO COLTS!!!!!'

very excited to get a longer look at the starters and see some of the more dark horse fringe roster players shine and prove they deserve a spot hoping we can learn from and improve on last week's game.

Woohooo time for some more Colts football !!!  I'm excited to see the starters get a little more playing time and of course to see our rookies too.  Hoping for a WIN but of course, no injuries.  GOOOO Colts !!!

Woohooo time for some more Colts football !!!  I'm excited to see the starters get a little more playing time and of course to see our rookies too.  Hoping for a WIN but of course, no injuries.  GOOOO Colts !!!

I second that please no injuries!!!

I'm also excited to see Bryan Bennett learn from the mistakes with turnovers and build upon the flashes of upside that I saw last week I really like the guy and think he has a ton of potential

Other guys I'm looking for to Impress are Junior Sylvestre who had 2 sacks last week, David Parry and other D-Line Rookies who had solid play last week. Also really wanting to see Clayton Geathers and guys like Sheldon Price shine in the secondary as well. Also really hoping Tyler Varga gets a chance to get some snaps at RB he is a great runner and showed it in his 3-4 runs last week,hoping he gets more chances so i can really evaluate him.

This topic is now closed to further replies.