Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lesean McCoy injury

Narcosys

According to Schefter, should be back week one so good news. But no more preseason.

On the flipside there are talks with rice but unlikely due to owners.[rumor]

Hamstrings are funny especially when you pull them bad. They can be easily re-injured especially for a RB like McCoy who is shifty. I think they are smart to look at Rice.

They were better off not playing him in preseason anyway. I can't even name any of the other backs on their roster.

They have Fred Jackson Anthony Dixon drafted Karlos Williams in the 5th and Bryce Brown. I have been following it a little seems Brown is in Rex's doghouse. There were talks of trading him for a late pick or maybe cutting him. I would take a look if Brown got cut

They have Fred Jackson Anthony Dixon drafted Karlos Williams in the 5th and Bryce Brown. I have been following it a little seems Brown is in Rex's doghouse. There were talks of trading him for a late pick or maybe cutting him. I would take a look if Brown got cut

Ah, completely forgot about Jackson. Where did Bryce Brown play? You think he could be good?

Ah, completely forgot about Jackson. Where did Bryce Brown play? You think he could be good?

He was in Philly think he played college ball at Kansas St He has 4.38 speed problems holding on to the ball. I was hoping he'd get cut and we would take a look.

He has Eagles rushing record for a single game 170 something. Dallas game kind of sums up his career so for over a 100 yards in the first half including 60 yard td then fumbled late in the 4th returned for the game winning td.

If he can learn to protect the ball he has home run speed at 6'0 220 Fumbles have him in Rex's doghouse He is only 24.

He was in Philly think he played college ball at Kansas St He has 4.38 speed problems holding on to the ball. I was hoping he'd get cut and we would take a look.

He has Eagles rushing record for a single game 170 something. Dallas game kind of sums up his career so for over a 100 yards in the first half including 60 yard td then fumbled late in the 4th returned for the game winning td.

If he can learn to protect the ball he has home run speed at 6'0 220 Fumbles have him in Rex's doghouse He is only 24.

So he's a young speedster with problems holding onto the football. Well I guess we will be seeing a lot more of him in the preseason now that McCoy is out. It's audition time.

Dang I was hoping that Brown to Indy was going to be in the transaction wire in the near future. Guess not, sounds like the door has opened back up for him, and he now has an oppurtunity to be a contributer early in the season with McCoy and Williams down for a while.