Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Need help with Fantasy Football? Ask here (2015 edition)!

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup lol. easier matchup is mcfadden. im just worried about how much they run now that romo is back

Well if it's anything like when they had murray. But murray week most likely get more touches and dump offs with sanchez. I'll see if Matthews is playing. That week determine it for me.

Drew Brees bye week.

QB: Hasselback

WRs: Stefon Diggs vs GB, Michael Floyd vs Cin, Jeremy Maclin at SD, OBJ (bye)

RBs: Lynch, Doug Martin, Ronnie Hillman, Alfred Morris

TEs: Gates

2 WRs, 2 RBs, 1 WR/RB, 1 WR/TE positions to play

I am thinking of going with the bolded. If Floyd is banged up, may have no choice but to go with Maclin. Thoughts???

Drew Brees bye week.

QB: Hasselback

WRs: Stefon Diggs vs GB, Michael Floyd vs Cin, Jeremy Maclin at SD, OBJ (bye)

RBs: Lynch, Doug Martin, Ronnie Hillman, Alfred Morris

TEs: Gates

2 WRs, 2 RBs, 1 WR/RB, 1 WR/TE positions to play

I am thinking of going with the bolded. If Floyd is banged up, may have no choice but to go with Maclin. Thoughts???

Looks good. You could probably find a beer qb on waivers, but Ya that's the best you got.

C. Palmer vs Cinci

Or

Rivers vs KC

Chiefs D @SD

Cinci D @ Ari

Oak D @ Det

Falcons D vs Ind

Leaning towards oakland or atlanta.

Team 2

Eagles D vs TB

Or

Rams D @Bal

Eagles are the better D but Rams have the better matchup. Plus this league gives points for return yardage and batted balls

Defenses are kicking my butt this week.

C. Palmer vs Cinci

Or

Rivers vs KC

Chiefs D @SD

Cinci D @ Ari

Oak D @ Det

Falcons D vs Ind

Leaning towards oakland or atlanta.

Team 2

Eagles D vs TB

Or

Rams D @Bal

Eagles are the better D but Rams have the better matchup. Plus this league gives points for return yardage and batted balls

Defenses are kicking my butt this week.

Cinci D is tough to pass on. With Rivers, you will get volume, and coming off the bye week, their O should be used to being without Keenan Allen. 

My mind does say Falcons' D vs Indy but Chiefs' D is balling right now. I anticipate the game to be low scoring in the low 20s between the Chargers and Chiefs and the Chiefs should have plenty of sack opportunities vs Rivers and his OL. It has to be one of those two, IMO.

Team 2 - I'd go with the Rams' D. Rams are most susceptible to a team with a very good run game and the Ravens are far from it, IMO. I expect Flacco to come back to earth this week and the Rams bouncing back.

I'm undecided about starting Frank Gore against the Falcons. Certain analysts say it's a good match up, but the Colts have been inconsistent. Gore might be Hasselbeck's go-to guy, though.

Start Frank Gore this week against the Falcons? The Colts have been inconsistent, yet certain analysts think it's a good match up.

Another option: Adrian Peterson vs Green Bay or

Charcandrick West vs. San Diego.

I'm undecided about starting Frank Gore against the Falcons. Certain analysts say it's a good match up, but the Colts have been inconsistent. Gore might be Hasselbeck's go-to guy, though.

Start Frank Gore this week against the Falcons? The Colts have been inconsistent, yet certain analysts think it's a good match up.

Another option: Adrian Peterson vs Green Bay or

Charcandrick West vs. San Diego.

I would take peterson or west over Gore. I think to beat atlanta the colts will be throwing a ton

Cinci D is tough to pass on. With Rivers, you will get volume, and coming off the bye week, their O should be used to being without Keenan Allen. 

My mind does say Falcons' D vs Indy but Chiefs' D is balling right now. I anticipate the game to be low scoring in the low 20s between the Chargers and Chiefs and the Chiefs should have plenty of sack opportunities vs Rivers and his OL. It has to be one of those two, IMO.

Team 2 - I'd go with the Rams' D. Rams are most susceptible to a team with a very good run game and the Ravens are far from it, IMO. I expect Flacco to come back to earth this week and the Rams bouncing back.

So play rivers while you are saying that KC will get points?  Seems counter-intuitive.  Its a tough spot.

Fantasy football is getting challenging. I check the match-ups, but sometimes it still doesn't work. For example, who knew that Lacy would have such a good day against the Vikings defense? Then there 's the Raiders..... I had some of them in my line up, expecting a good game against Detroit. Then they crash and burn. At least I didn't have any Eagles players.....

Also, with all the injuries, one never knows when one of their players will get hurt. Oh well, I'll still continue playing just to see how it goes.

Huge week for me... almost a must win!

Couple of positions:

WR (Need two) - .5 PPR (One other starter is Deandre Hopkins)

Pierre Garcon vs. Giants

Allen Hurns vs. Chargers

Davante Adams vs. Bears

Nate Washington vs. Saints

TE:

Ben Watson @ Texans

Crockett Gilmore @ Browns

Kicker (yes, a freaking kicker)

Justin Tucker @ Browns

Mike Nugent vs. Saints

Huge week for me... almost a must win!

Couple of positions:

WR (Need two) - .5 PPR (One other starter is Deandre Hopkins)

Pierre Garcon vs. Giants

Allen Hurns vs. Chargers

Davante Adams vs. Bears

Nate Washington vs. Saints

TE:

Ben Watson @ Texans

Crockett Gilmore @ Browns

Kicker (yes, a freaking kicker)

Justin Tucker @ Browns

Mike Nugent vs. Saints

WR: I'd go with Hurns and Adams

TE & K I would go with the guy who does not play for the Baltimore Ravens in each.  Ravens where having a bad year anyways and they just lost Flacco and Forsett for the season.  

It would be tough for them to bounce back from that and win if they had something left to play for.  But in this instance not only are their top offensive players gone for the season, they have zip left to play for.  

Current setting bolded.  Opinions?

Team 1: Standard

QB: Palmer @SF, Rivers @Jax

RB: D. Murray @Det, J. Allen @Cle, L. Miller @NYJ (FLEX),

J. Hill vs STL, D. McFadden vs Car, K. Williams @KC

WR: Evans @Ind, Bryant vs Car, Hurns vs SD,

TE: G. Olsen @Dal, A. Gates @Jac

D/ST: Chiefs vs Buf, Falcons vs Min  (Browns vs Bal available)

Team 2: 1 point PPR, 1 point Batted passes, 1 point for every 25 yards kick/punt return

QB: Rivers @Jac, Dalton vs STL

RB: L. Murray @Ten, T. Rawls vs Pit (If lynch doesn't start), F. Gore vs TB,

WR: Evans @Ind, J. Landry @NYJ, T. Benjamin vs Bal (FLEX)

D. Adams(Q) vs Chi, M. Floyd(Q) @SF

TE: M. Bennet @GB, Gates @Jac

D/ST: Browns vs Bal, Eagles @Det, Rams @Cin

I like Palmer vs, SF and have him in my line up.

I'm also starting J Allen. It might be risky since Baltimore has nothing to play for, but Cleveland has given up a lot of fantasy points to opposing running backs, so going that direction.

I'm not sure Rawls would have another break out game like last week. He might do OK against Pittsburgh, but probably won't score as many points this week.

It's just the way I feel, but I wouldn't trust any of the Eagles in my fantasy line up.

Good luck with your choices, Narcosys. I'm hoping I do better than I did last week.

I have one last WR roster to fill; here are my options:

Donte Moncrief vs. Tampa.

Cecil Short vs, New Orleans

Desean Jackson vs NYG.

I'm not sure how the Colts will do against Tampa's defense.  The Bucs have been playing well lately.

Houston is on a roll, and Washington has a good match up this weekend with the NFC East up for grabs.

Any ideas on who to start?

I have one last WR roster to fill; here are my options:

Donte Moncrief vs. Tampa.

Cecil Short vs, New Orleans

Desean Jackson vs NYG.

I'm not sure how the Colts will do against Tampa's defense. The Bucs have been playing well lately.

Houston is on a roll, and Washington has a good match up this weekend with the NFC East up for grabs.

Any ideas on who to start?

Jackson should be your main choice here with the matchup and recent performance against Carolina. Moncrief after that.

Demarco Murray @NE

or

D. McFadden @Wsh

Currently have L. Miller  vs Bal as flex.

Currently have Mike Evans and Dez Bryant as WR with Hurns on my bench..  trying to pick up either K. Aiken or D. Baldwin.

For Defense I have Chiefs @Oak, trying to pick up either

Bengals @Cle,

or

Bears vs SF,

21 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Demarco Murray @NE

or

D. McFadden @Wsh

Currently have L. Miller  vs Bal as flex.

Currently have Mike Evans and Dez Bryant as WR with Hurns on my bench..  trying to pick up either K. Aiken or D. Baldwin.

For Defense I have Chiefs @Oak, trying to pick up either

Bengals @Cle,

or

Bears vs SF,

mcfadden. murray is gonna be useless when the pats are up 21 nothing by the end of the 1st quarter

ok how about this for a lineup.

Im starting

peterson vs seahawks

c.j anderson vs chargers

hilton vs steelers

cooper vs chiefs

mccoy vs texans

and im benching

gurley vs cards

green vs browns

gurley has been underperforming and the cards havent allow a 100 yard rusher since gurley

green hasnt had a good game vs the browns in two years

I'm also starting Hilton vs, Pittsburgh in one of my line ups. The Steelers have mostly been better against the run than the pass. (With the exception last Sunday against Seattle.-don't know what happened there.)

Cooper seems a good option; KC hasn't done well against WR's.

Which is a better choice for TE on Sunday and Monday Primetime?  Coby Fleener vs Pittsburgh or

Jordan Reed vs Dallas?

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

mcfadden. murray is gonna be useless when the pats are up 21 nothing by the end of the 1st quarter

So for this league I've got mcfadden and J. Allen for RB, Evans and Aiken as WR. 

Flex I've got Miller vs Bal 

options are

hurns at ten

D. Bryant @Was

Jeremy hill @Cle

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

ok how about this for a lineup.

Im starting

peterson vs seahawks

c.j anderson vs chargers

hilton vs steelers

cooper vs chiefs

mccoy vs texans

and im benching

gurley vs cards

green vs browns

gurley has been underperforming and the cards havent allow a 100 yard rusher since gurley

green hasnt had a good game vs the browns in two years

Looks good to me. 

54 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

I'm also starting Hilton vs, Pittsburgh in one of my line ups. The Steelers have mostly been better against the run than the pass. (With the exception last Sunday against Seattle.-don't know what happened there.)

Cooper seems a good option; KC hasn't done well against WR's.

Which is a better choice for TE on Sunday and Monday Primetime?  Coby Fleener vs Pittsburgh or

Jordan Reed vs Dallas?

Reed.  He will get more looks and snaps than Fleener will.