Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Eagles Preseason Game Day Thread

At this rate Irsay will be going off over a pre season loss like he did a couple years ago lol.  Ugly across the board!

That was just horrible. Pathetic. Embarrassing. And any other word you can use to demean that play.

no worries guys we'll get it straightened out now this happens regular season against the patriots then i'd be embarrassed, angry, livid and a bunch of other words but Chuck will get em straightened out

Why are we punting? 4th and 2 is great situational practice...

I don't understand why we punt at all it's the preseason go for it each time offense has been a mess

I don't understand why we punt at all it's the preseason go for it each time offense has been a mess

maybe perhaps because the punt coverage needs work too?

Looks like yet another year where we don't make the 'pre-season post-season'. Dang it.

at least we get the preseason first overall pick.

Eagles lead 23-3 at halftime. Second half is the reserves, free agents, and even the Colts rookies to step up the next level to try to take the lead. I want to see the Colts this year win preseason games, and the players on their current 90-man roster or so, compete for roster spots during game action!

I don't understand why we punt at all it's the preseason go for it each time offense has been a mess[/quote

Like our punter really needs pre season, lol.... But it's obvious our ST needs the pre season practice. But they sure are losing confidence quickly!

Eagles lead 23-3 at halftime. Second half is the reserves, free agents, and even the Colts rookies to step up the next level to try to take the lead. I want to see the Colts this year win preseason games, and the players on their current 90-man roster or so, compete for roster spots during game action!

Wait...the second half we see the reserves??  You mean it gets WORSE???

:groan:

I don't understand why we punt at all it's the preseason go for it each time offense has been a mess[/quote

Like our punter really needs pre season, lol.... But it's obvious our ST needs the pre season practice. But they sure are losing confidence quickly!

But I'm not quite sure that's even our starting st lol

I know it is preseason and many guys are resting, but always fun to see the Colts unable to block or run, have to throw all the time, and unable to stop the run. Some things never change!