Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ReMeDy

Bradford And Feeley For Rams "doubtful"

Kellen Clemens nearly beat the Bengals at home. Never say never.

yea we never know what can happen. Backup quarterbacks are hungry for the starting job so we can see him stepping up to try to win the game...

Umm.. the Rams beat the Saints which gives me hope on two fronts.. the Rams could win and the Saints could loose.. i prefer the part where the Saints could loose.. :) ahhh... makes me smile with the prospect.. :)

so will we get the first pick if we lose, no matter what the rams do?

Right.

If Rams win; Colts lose = Colts get pick.

If Rams win; Colts win = Colts get pick.

If Rams lose; Colts win = Rams get pick.

If Rams lose; Colts lose; = Colts get pick.

Wont let me edit my post, but basically, I say you can scratch the top two outcomes off the list, because there's no way a 3rd string Rams QB with a team out of playoff contention will beat a 49'ers team ranked 1st overall in pts allowed (13.5) and 1st in rushing yds allowed (75.0) when the Rams know winning will only hurt their draft status.

The 49ers are playing for the other NFC 1st round bye.

Unless the Rams pull a stunner like they did against the Saints.... we're probably headed for the #2 pick folks.

And the Colts are coming off a 2-game winning streak against a division rival who some speculate may prefer the Colts win so they don't have to put up with Andrew Luck in their same division. The AFC South has been dominated for close to a decade by one man... Peyton Manning. The Jags don't want to put up with another decade of this in Andrew Luck.

Now, the Rams probably wont take Andrew Luck, but they'll try to trade out of it and the Jags know the Colts want Luck (per Irsay's suggestive comments/actions), so they're going to make it as hard on Indy as possible.