Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

8/13/15 TC Thread

TKnight24

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Robinson in goal line work is tough to stop. The bowling ball blasted through Herrera to get in, but first you gotta find him behind line

— Steve Andress (@ColtsReporter)

August 13, 2015

Robinson in goal line work is tough to stop. The bowling ball blasted through Herrera to get in, but first you gotta find him behind line

Andrew Luck hits Anthony Castonzo in the end zone for a touchdown out of the goal line formation. #ColtsCamp

— Josh Wilson (@JoshWilsonSB)

August 13, 2015

Andrew Luck hits Anthony Castonzo in the end zone for a touchdown out of the goal line formation. #ColtsCamp

I asked Anthony Castonzo last night if he had any TD celebration dances lined up this season. He's like, "Gotta get me another TD first!" Looks like he may have mentioned it to Andrew.... LOL

geathers seems to be covering better then smith

Fine with me, Smith needed to be humbled. Way too cocky. Nothing wrong with confidence but he came in talking like he was the baddest CB on the planet. Humbling experience, get under Vontae's wing and Pagano's wing and learn

Looks like Vick Ballard is a full participant today. Getting work in both positional and team drills. #ColtsCamp

August 13, 2015

Looks like Vick Ballard is a full participant today. Getting work in both positional and team drills. #ColtsCamp

Really glad to read this news TK. Thank you for this. Vick's been rehabbing for so long in isolation that he probably feels overjoyed getting live reps today like a man finally let out of solitary confinement. Happy for ya man!

I got drilled on here because I thought he was too cocky!  

Fine with me, Smith needed to be humbled. Way too cocky. Nothing wrong with confidence but he came in talking like he was the baddest CB on the planet. Humbling experience, get under Vontae's wing and Pagano's wing and learn

Great sideline catch by Jack Doyle for a TD. Luck rolled out in goal line formation and hit Doyle for the score. #ColtsCamp

August 13, 2015

Great sideline catch by Jack Doyle for a TD. Luck rolled out in goal line formation and hit Doyle for the score. #ColtsCamp

Sounds like they're finally getting the rollout integrated into the offensive scheme.  It will definitely give the

wideouts time to get downfield (no, not in the red zone) if our O-Line is lacking.  Glad to see them doing this!

Quan Bray beats D'Joun Smith and catches TD in stride. Pep Hamilton: "I see you, Quan!" Bray is quietly having a very nice camp. #ColtsCamp

August 13, 2015

Quan Bray beats D'Joun Smith and catches TD in stride. Pep Hamilton: "I see you, Quan!" Bray is quietly having a very nice camp. #ColtsCamp

Let's hope D'Joun is learning something every time he gets beat.

If so, he should be a genius by now.

We always have the most injuries every year it seems. I think we already have 10 already. Don't know if it's the conditioning staff or what or they are working too hard, but it consistently happens every year. So lucky there have been no major ones so far.

Apparently they need to work on some kind of groin exercises, seems to be a prevalent issue this camp!

Two more players not sighted: Dwayne Allen and Griff Whalen. #ColtsCamp15

— George Bremer (@gmbremer)

August 13, 2015

Two more players not sighted: Dwayne Allen and Griff Whalen. #ColtsCamp15

Hey TK, since you were kind enough to answer Jared's question & yes I realize practice is over; Just let me know in later training camp updates what Allen looks like when he's on the field practicing. 

Thanks man. You  :rock: I have high hopes for Dwayne this year.