Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

8/13/15 TC Thread

TKnight24

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks TKnight. Not the answer I wanted to hear, but it seems like they are being cautious with him. This will give D'Joun Smith some time to play with the first team. Hopefully a positive comes from this!

He probably won't play Sunday. Sounds like they're letting the rookies and backups play most of the snaps come Sunday

Hasselbeck has been running with the 1's alot. Luck may not play either

He probably won't play Sunday. Sounds like they're letting the rookies and backups play most of the snaps come Sunday

Hasselbeck has been running with the 1's alot. Luck may not play either

That's fine with me, let Vontae rest and fully heal before playing. He has nothing to gain by playing in a preseason game. If Luck doesn't play it's fine as well, Hasselback is a solid backup that can still do well with our WR core and keep us competitive. I want to see how our offense looks Sunday and Hasselback can still do a great job. Looking forward to watching the rookies especially.

Donte Moncrief not out here running routes w/ WRs for 2nd straight day. He said on radio yesterday he'll be ready to go on Sunday #ColtsCamp

— Josh Wilson (@JoshWilsonSB)

August 13, 2015

Donte Moncrief not out here running routes w/ WRs for 2nd straight day. He said on radio yesterday he'll be ready to go on Sunday #ColtsCamp

That's good news. If he's ready by Sunday, then everything's solid.

Quan Bray beats D'Joun Smith and catches TD in stride. Pep Hamilton: "I see you, Quan!" Bray is quietly having a very nice camp. #ColtsCamp

— Josh Wilson (@JoshWilsonSB)

August 13, 2015

Quan Bray beats D'Joun Smith and catches TD in stride. Pep Hamilton: "I see you, Quan!" Bray is quietly having a very nice camp. #ColtsCamp

Sounds like Smith is getting beat by everybody these days.