Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TY Hilton signs new deal (Mega Merge)

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#Colts made an extension with TY Hilton a top priority. Drew Rosenhaus staying the night speaks volumes. Could be an important day tomorrow.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet)

August 13, 2015

#Colts made an extension with TY Hilton a top priority. Drew Rosenhaus staying the night speaks volumes. Could be an important day tomorrow.

I think TY has said to Rosenhaus that he wants to be a Colt - end of..... But to drill them for as much money as he can in the process....

yeah that's pretty obvious. ty would be a fool not to do so

even if rosenhaus spent a night in anderson, i'd be willing to bet he drove to indy to dine

This is huge for the #Colts. Hilton was the one guy from the 2012 class I thought might get away. A huge building block along w Andrew Luck

— Stephen Holder (@HolderStephen)

August 13, 2015

This is huge for the #Colts. Hilton was the one guy from the 2012 class I thought might get away. A huge building block along w Andrew Luck

I have a feeling a good handful of Colts fans will be on suicide watch when they see his yearly average. Good for TY, he deserves it, and we get to watch him and Dorsett blow the doors off of opposing secondaries for the next 4-5 years.

6 years to be exact lol

Pretty long extension, shows the amount of faith in TY they have. Pleased as punch to hear this has got done as long as it's not silly money...

I'm going to hope for 75 Millionish with about 35 guaranteed but I think I'm dreaming there, it's going to be north of 80 no doubt. 

Edit --- Ignore me, I thought it was a 6 year extension then...

Edited by SteelCityColt
I'm an idiot