Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We need to go after Ik Enemkpali ASAP

Cribbsfaircatch

NFL players are no more likely to be felons than any other American, actually far less so. So quit spewing more nonsense.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-a-tures/are-nfl-players-really-mo_b_5875060.html

http://www.psmag.com/politics-and-law/nfl-players-law-abiding-average-man-91074

Have you done a background check on our players? You might be surprised? If teams would draft Winston at #1 .... anything goes.

Have you done a background check on our players? You might be surprised? If teams would draft Winston at #1 .... anything goes.

Isn't it time for you to do your daily colts hate on bleacher report? He posts bad about us there so you all know.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2540968-indianapolis-colts-training-camp-week-1-stock-report?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=indianapolis-colts

Check out the comment section and he's done it on other ones, this is the only one I could find. Sure he hates on the Colts at Indystar and stampedeblue as well.

Isn't it time for you to do your daily colts hate on bleacher report? He posts bad about us there so you all know.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2540968-indianapolis-colts-training-camp-week-1-stock-report?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=indianapolis-colts

Check out the comment section and he's done it on other ones, this is the only one I could find. Sure he hates on the Colts at Indystar and stampedeblue as well.

How is posting the truth hating? Do you live a sheltered life? What would you say if AP was your father?

We're talking about a grown man that threw away an opportunity to earn over a million dollars to provide for himself and his loved ones, with the potential to earn much more....over a paltry debt. He won't learn from this, that brand of dumb is in his nature. A cheetah doesn't change his spots, as they say. 

His NFL career is likely over now, and I don't feel the least bit sorry for him. 

Not every locker room has a guy breaking the franchise qbs jaw over 600$

I am not so sure about that. We have #1 picks that would steal your laptop, guys accused and or convicted of rape, guys in and out of rehab, guys that beat their wives and children, guys involved in nightclub shootings (and I am talking some big names here) so I would say anything goes.

We're talking about a grown man that threw away an opportunity to earn over a million dollars to provide for himself and his loved ones, with the potential to earn much more....over a paltry debt. He won't learn from this, that brand of dumb is in his nature. A cheetah doesn't change his spots, as they say. 

His NFL career is likely over now, and I don't feel the least bit sorry for him. 

He will be reinstated next week after he breaks Goodell's jaw..

Okay. So your okay with the Colts being a laughing stock like the Jets? Make sense....

i think you missed the sarcasm. If you are a sheep and accept everything as given and never question things you will be led to slaughter every time. It is not ok to do things that are in bad character, racist, immoral or just plain wrong and I don't care how stupid you are, where you come from or what your background is. It is up to the teams and the NFL to clean that up and not sweep it under the rug. There is no victory at the expense of morality. So if we are going to win Super Bowls at any cost count me out!

How is posting the truth hating? Do you live a sheltered life? What would you say if AP was your father?

If by posting the truth you mean posting utter nonsense that you never back up with any facts or stats, then, yes, you post the truth.

You're a conjecture machine and you believe your own garbage.

If by posting the truth you mean posting utter nonsense that you never back up with any facts or stats, then, yes, you post the truth.

You're a conjecture machine and you believe your own garbage.

I don't know about that. Just check the other posts. I belive someone else just posted that the Colts have the 3rd most arrests. But I guess that's just con ... jecture?

I don't know about that. Just check the other posts. I belive someone else just posted that the Colts have the 3rd most arrests. But I guess that's just con ... jecture?

Swing and a miss.

That's irrelevant. Statistically one team in the NFL will have the most arrests and another will have the least and then the rest will be in between. That doesn't mean that NFL players are mostly felons or more likely to be felons than any other group.

Maybe go back and read the links I provided (it's ok, I know you won't. You prefer willful blindness).

i think you missed the sarcasm. If you are a sheep and accept everything as given and never question things you will be led to slaughter every time. It is not ok to do things that are in bad character, racist, immoral or just plain wrong and I don't care how stupid you are, where you come from or what your background is. It is up to the teams and the NFL to clean that up and not sweep it under the rug. There is no victory at the expense of morality. So if we are going to win Super Bowls at any cost count me out!

That's deep!

But yes I did miss the sarcasm.

Swing and a miss.

That's irrelevant. Statistically one team in the NFL will have the most arrests and another will have the least and then the rest will be in between. That doesn't mean that NFL players are mostly felons or more likely to be felons than any other group.

Maybe go back and read the links I provided (it's ok, I know you won't. You prefer willful blindness).

I point you to facts and you ignore them or spin them your way ... what can I say. I will be at the game in Philly to see facts first hand not what is highlight spun by the media ant the network coverage. If you are there maybe I can buy you a beer? Cheers!

I point you to facts and you ignore them or spin them your way ... what can I say. I will be at the game in Philly to see facts first hand not what is highlight spun by the media ant the network coverage. If you are there maybe I can buy you a beer? Cheers!

Yeah, you finally brought a fact (maybe, you didn't have a reference) but, as I explained, that fact is irrelevant to your point.

How in the world does where the Colts are ranked in arrests among NFL teams have any bearing on how felonious NFL players are compared to the rest of the country? Simple, it doesn't.

So when I said bring some facts to the table, I thought it went without saying that I meant relevant facts. Facts that show NFL players are more likely to be criminals than the average American (of the same age range).

Not to change the subject of this post but Geno is expected to miss 6-10 weeks with a broken jaw.  How tough is/was Manning, he got his jaw broken in a game and missed one freakin' snap.  Played the next 10 weeks with his jaw wired shut and able to only drink his meals.  Someone should tell Geno to man up.

I am not so sure about that. We have #1 picks that would steal your laptop, guys accused and or convicted of rape, guys in and out of rehab, guys that beat their wives and children, guys involved in nightclub shootings (and I am talking some big names here) so I would say anything goes.

who are these guys on the Colts current roster???

& why so freely use the wording "WE" when referring to a team that you so clearly believe to be full of felonious behaviors???

by all means, PLEASE do!!!

BTW: i remember it as two snaps. could be wrong. '99 wasn't it?

It was only one offensive snap because the backup QB (Rypien if I remember correctly) came in and fumbled the ball on the first snap so the D came out on the field.  if it wasn't for that fumble he probably would have missed at least a series.  And I think it was in 2001, a game or to after Edge injured his knee against the Chiefs.

We .... as in NFL we! But I somehow think you knew that :thmup:  

Ha, awesome, and for as many felons in the NFL teams are full of players doing awesome things in their respective communities, aiding youth programs, children's hospitals, charitable drives during the holidays, etc.

But somehow I think you knew that  :thmup:

So again I ask who are the felons currently on the Colts roster???

It was only one offensive snap because the backup QB (Rypien if I remember correctly) came in and fumbled the ball on the first snap so the D came out on the field.  if it wasn't for that fumble he probably would have missed at least a series.  And I think it was in 2001, a game or to after Edge injured his knee against the Chiefs.

you're probably right on all accounts. you reminded me of the pre-ACL james colts offense with a young manning & harrison. one of the most amazing things I have ever seen

edgerrin was like a video game figure. just get him the ball & prepare to be wowed

Bills have claimed LB IK Enemkpali

— NFL Access (@NFL_Access)

August 12, 2015

Well, there goes any chance the Colts had of becoming a dynasty.  Guys like, um, Enemkpali only come along once in a lifetime. Maybe more often. Darn you, Rex! Why did you do this to Colts nation? Oh well, I'll wait patiently until the next "The Colts should sign" thread, and hope the signing happens...

Ha, awesome, and for as many felons in the NFL teams are full of players doing awesome things in their respective communities, aiding youth programs, children's hospitals, charitable drives during the holidays, etc.

But somehow I think you knew that  :thmup:

So again I ask who are the felons currently on the Colts roster???

Good point. All we have to do is weed out the felons and questionable characters and there would be nothing to discuss on these boards but happy days. Hard to make villains out of role models though. Kind of puts a damper on the WWF model the NFL has going on now? I mean a villain has to have grills and questionable character ... doesn't he?  

Good point. All we have to do is weed out the felons and questionable characters and there would be nothing to discuss on these boards but happy days. Hard to make villains out of role models though. Kind of puts a damper on the WWF model the NFL has going on now? I mean a villain has to have grills and questionable character ... doesn't he?  

LOL...'

Totally, tell Bizzaro Alex Trebek I like my steak medium rare...