Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So Close!......USA Today simulates the entire 2015 Season

Other than the fact the Green Bay is better than the Colts

yet we beat the packers in luck's rookie year with one of the worst makeup of a roster Ive ever seen

If we beat the Pats in the AFCCG and make the to the Super Bowl in the top-heavy AFC, even with a loss to GB, I'd consider it a good season.

And I'd probably be with you.    But I strongly suspect you and I would be among the very few.

I don't think I've seen anyone that thinks the year the Colts lost to the Saints in the SB was a good year.    Never seen a positive comment about that year.....

Just sayin.......

And I'd probably be with you.    But I strongly suspect you and I would be among the very few.

I don't think I've seen anyone that thinks the year the Colts lost to the Saints in the SB was a good year.    Never seen a positive comment about that year.....

Just sayin.......

True, but our star is still very young, and we still have a large championship window. I'm just finding it hard to buy the hype that we're a SB favorite

True, but our star is still very young, and we still have a large championship window. I'm just finding it hard to buy the hype that we're a SB favorite

Rothelesburger and Brady both won a SB in their rookie year and Wilson is 1-1 in SB appearances

since joining the NFL along with Luck. There is no reason why we can't start winning it all this year,

but I totally understand your post.

Rothelesburger and Brady both won a SB in their rookie year and Wilson is 1-1 in SB appearances

since joining the NFL along with Luck. There is no reason why we can't start winning it all this year,

Brady was not a rookie when he won.   His first Super Bowl came in his 2nd season.   

And the reason we likely wouldn't win is not Luck....   we may not have a good enough defense to win a super bowl.

They were all carried by an elite defense. Ben was laughable in the SB

Just sayin.......

MOre so because we had the better team and missed on perfect regular season too. Thats the big thing

Other than the fact the Green Bay is better than the Colts

No way, we beat Green Bay in Luck's rookie year with less talent than we have now !!  We beat them once, we most certainly beat them again !!

If we beat the Pats in the AFCCG and make the to the Super Bowl in the top-heavy AFC, even with a loss to GB, I'd consider it a good season.

It would depend on why we lost the SB. If it was due to a bone-heading coaching mistake (remember Seattle?) it's tar and feathers time. 

It would depend on why we lost the SB. If it was due to a bone-heading coaching mistake (remember Seattle?) it's tar and feathers time. 

haha how quickly we forget. I have to say, since it didn't involve the Colts, I forgot about that fairly quickly. It should go down as one of the biggest coaching mistakes in NFL if not all sports history. Beast Mode was slicing and dicing the Pats D and had them worn down. I still cant believe that one.

The Steelers will make the playoffs and will be a tough draw for us.

Everyone is discounting that team.

They barely made it last year due to some career games/year by Big Ben. Their schedule is much harder this year given that they go from facing the two worst divisions to two of the better ones(NFC West and AFC West). I wouldn't be surprised at all if they don't make it. I do agree that they match up well against us though. 

No , the team we've overlooking here, obviously, is Denver...

Because of last year's playoff, there is a sense that 'of course' the Colts would beat them again

But when you just look at the defenses, the Broncos are loaded up....better than Baltimore or Buffalo or NE..

..and the old country boy is 100% again...we don't want to go back to Denver

The Steelers will make the playoffs and will be a tough draw for us.

Everyone is discounting that team.

Because of last year's playoff, there is a sense that 'of course' the Colts would beat them again

But when you just look at the defenses, the Broncos are loaded up....better than Baltimore or Buffalo or NE..

After years of Manning in the superbowl. Id love if I'm an opposing team playing against him in the playoffs.

Because of last year's playoff, there is a sense that 'of course' the Colts would beat them again

They have a new coaching staff so it's going to be a year or two of growing pains with them.

so both championship games are the same but the losers win this time. I just can't see the pats get the 2nd seed if Brady is out 4 games. they're gonna lose 2-3 games out of the first 4. They'll need at least a 12-4 record to get the second seed. so they can only lose 2 more games from week 4 on out. If we actually beat the pats on brady's return game they can only afford 1 loss in the next 11 games.

I just wanna get to the big game. I think IND vs. GB would be an awesome matchup. The young stud vs. probably the best in the game. I feel something special in the air this year barring major injuries. I think the D is good enough to get there, especially if Mathis is healthy. The O will be out of this world and may set records if again, everyone stays relatively healthy. I'm actually expecting a SB berth this year. Anything less will be a major disappointment.

so both championship games are the same but the losers win this time. I just can't see the pats get the 2nd seed if Brady is out 4 games. they're gonna lose 2-3 games out of the first 4. They'll need at least a 12-4 record to get the second seed. so they can only lose 2 more games from week 4 on out. If we actually beat the pats on brady's return game they can only afford 1 loss in the next 11 games.

That's assuming Brady is out, and Garoppolo can't get it done. Everything looks good when you draw it out on the chalkboard, but once the season starts, even without Brady, it wouldn't surprise me if the Pats start 3-1. Belichick will have the team ready. However, if we beat them in Oct, I can see us getting the 1st seed. The road thru Indy won't be easy, even if NE has to come back.

There would be no reason why we couldn't beat the Packers Aaron Rodgers or not.....especially on neutral grass

We beat them a year and four games after they won the Super Bowl and four games after we finished 2-12. I think we can get beat them again.

Edited by 21isSuperman

My brothers team against mine in the Superbowl. Boy would that be something!

My brother is the Jets.....you can imagine him arguing with me and my dad a decade ago over who is better Peyton or Pennington

Edited by 21isSuperman