Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Black Monday

CR91

Possibly Caldwell

Probably Spagnuolo (though the problems with that team weren't his fault)

Raheem Morris

Possibly Andy Reid

Possibly though not likely Lezlie Fraser

....also, the Pats should fire Belichick. Just sayin...

haha

Coaches usually get fired not because they're not good but because when teams lose...well the old sayin' "ya can't fire the players"

haha

Coaches usually get fired not because they're not good but because when teams lose...well the old sayin' "ya can't fire the players"

Yeah...his defense was the worst in the league. That's completely unacceptable. I think they should just fire him and start rebuilding. Let some other team like the Colts hire Belichick while you guys can rebuild and make your team young again. It's a really good plan

Norv Turner is definitely gone.

Steve Spagnualo has a 75% chance imo.

Jim Caldwell has a 40% chance, 60% if they lose.

Raheem Morris escapes, but barely, imo.

Andy Reid has a 20% chance, imo.

Leslie Frazier is staying (according to sources).

That's all I got for now.

Yeah...his defense was the worst in the league. That's completely unacceptable. I think they should just fire him and start rebuilding. Let some other team like the Colts hire Belichick while you guys can rebuild and make your team young again. It's a really good plan

Well I suppose we could trade for multiple draft picks and a blank stare.

Well I suppose we could trade for multiple draft picks and a blank stare.

Hm...I'm not sure if he is worth that much. He did, after all, build the worst defense in the league. How does this sound:

Indy gets: Belichick, 1st round pick

New England gets: Caldwell, 6th rounder

I mean, if we are going to inherit the worst defense in the league, I would expect the Pats to have a little heart and throw a first round pick in there.

If you agree, I'll talk to the Colts people and you talk to the Pats people and we can make it work

Hm...I'm not sure if he is worth that much. He did, after all, build the worst defense in the league. How does this sound:

Indy gets: Belichick, 1st round pick

New England gets: Caldwell, 6th rounder

I mean, if we are going to inherit the worst defense in the league, I would expect the Pats to have a little heart and throw a first round pick in there.

If you agree, I'll talk to the Colts people and you talk to the Pats people and we can make it work

umm..I think I'll play these cards. Belichick told me its not about stats and not to worry about the defense...so I'll trust him one more time.

Besides I'm afraid the blank stare could be contagious.