Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Grading the Strength of Every Position Before Camps Begins

krunk

I think Kyle didn't really take into consideration the affect Freemans injury had on him enough, He went from 5.4 tackles per game average his first two years to 4.5 per game in 2014. Also fans expecting Chapman to be more then just a stuffer were/are just being unrealistic here. That's simply not gonna happen....I don't see him ever having the stamina. He may find his way into a sack at some point but its not going to be common.

I mostly agree with the grades. The toughest thing to accept is that the offensive line is still the weakest part of the team. With one of the best QB's in the league we continue to play with fire by not infusing more talent into that unit. If Andrew Luck goes down this team doesn't win 5 games.

OLB is too low, that will be a strong position this year.  not elite, but better than a C.  TE should be at least a B as well.

a C is just barely acceptable.  Our TEs and OLBs are better than just barely good enough to make it in the league

OLB is too low, that will be a strong position this year. not elite, but better than a C. TE should be at least a B as well.

a C is just barely acceptable. Our TEs and OLBs are better than just barely good enough to make it in the league

I'm not sure what you were looking at but OLBs got a grade of C+ and the TEs grade is a B.

I'm not sure what you were looking at but OLBs got a grade of C+ and the TEs grade is a B.

opps, lol.  i still feel like they shafted OLB a little bit and TE should be a B+!!

its not like this analysis matters very much though. you could argue the broncos, bengals, and texans all had a better roster than us last year and we went 5-1 against them

opps, lol.  i still feel like they shafted OLB a little bit and TE should be a B+!!

its not like this analysis matters very much though. you could argue the broncos, bengals, and texans all had a better roster than us last year and we went 5-1 against them

The TE position was prob low due to DA'S injury problems