Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wayne gets key to the city

GoColts8818

http://wishtv.com/2015/07/17/ballard-to-present-reggie-wayne-with-key-to-the-city/

I haven't seen this posted so Mods if it has been please merge.  I thought this fit here since he got it for what he did for the Colts while playing in Indianapolis.

Interesting note he does say some teams have shown interest and he does intend to play this season.  If he does too bad he couldn't play his whole career in Indy.

Reggie should play for the Patriots and purposely drop a td pass in the playoffs to give us the win in the AFC Championship game in Indy as a proper tribute to the Colts.

That....would....be....epic!

Send him as a spy!!!

so is that a universal key that opens anything he wants ...?

I think it was just a symbolic gesture as if to say your welcome here anytime anywhere you want, I don't think he can actually get into anything he wants

I think he should retire now, and save his body for his kid's functions as well as enjoying his wife.  The worst thing that could happen is a concussion or another knee injury.  We want to keep you healthy Reggie.  Indianapolis will always love Reggie Wayne!!! #87 Rules.... :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :1colts:  :1colts:  :fb:

I definitely believe teams are calling, he's going to have a decent year depending on where he goes. Doesn't have the jets but he's still a baller.

Just. Not. The. Patriots.

I wonder if the Packers or Seahawks are calling.  Packers could use a third WR and the Seahawks could use some WR help.  I also wouldn't completely rule out the Cardinals.  Reggie said one thing he hates is having to learn a new offense and at least with the Cardinals he has played in Arians' offense before.  I am sure most Super Bowl level teams would kick the tires and at least seeing if he is still interested in playing which is probably what's going on right now.  Calling to see if a guy is still willing to play is a far cry from offering him a contact.  Still I wouldn't be shocked if Reggie gets something done with someone by the end of camp.

I wonder if the Packers or Seahawks are calling.  Packers could use a third WR and the Seahawks could use some WR help.  I also wouldn't completely rule out the Cardinals.  Reggie said one thing he hates is having to learn a new offense and at least with the Cardinals he has played in Arians' offense before.  I am sure most Super Bowl level teams would kick the tires and at least seeing if he is still interested in playing which is probably what's going on right now.  Calling to see if a guy is still willing to play is a far cry from offering him a contact.  Still I wouldn't be shocked if Reggie gets something done with someone by the end of camp.

Not too sure about the Packers. Their 3rd WR is Davante Adams and they are pretty high on him. Money could become an issue?

Oh, Gavin . . .

How did they get real live dinosaurs to act in that Jurassic World movie?

I won't lie. That was pretty darn funny CL. Keep it up. 

PS Don't sweat it Gavin. I've been known to have an occasional brain freeze moment more times than I care to admit to myself. No big deal. Just laugh it off & keep on trucking man. 

I make an caboose of myself all the time routinely & it doesn't phase me one bit. No worries.