I had an employee that blamed a lot on his eyesight. Once he got glasses he made the same mistakes and his attendance became worse. He actually said he was late once because he couldn’t see the clock. Has nothing to do with this just like lasik surgery has anything to do with interceptions lol.
I won't transcribe everything like in other threads but will write some of the highlights here:
-talked a bit about RBs and some WRs to begin with... he likes Swift best from the RBs... likens him to Cook and Kamara. Loves both Ruggs(fast, explosive, nuanced route running) and Reagor(nuanced route running, explosive, played boundary X, can be slot, can be Z... impressive). Cam Akers - best vision in the class of RBs, not explosive, good feel and understanding of defensive fronts.
- Chase Young - high level athleticism, very high level physical traits
- Javon Kinlaw - all the attributes are there on tape - size, length, quickness and movement, yet he was not a consistently dominant inside player. He's got complete skillset to be 1 gap player or 2 gap player. He's not Aaron Donald, bu can he be like Chris Jones type of player?
- Derrick Brown - more consistent than Kinlaw, really good traits, but the thing he probably does least is rush the QB and how valuable is that in today's NFL? If you are not going to be a huge factor in a sub front, then are you truly a top 5 pick in an NFL draft? Can line up in multiple spots... probably will be best if you had a legitimate pass-rusher type next to him, though...
- He thinks Jeffery Simmons from last year's draft is better prospect than both Kinlaw and Brown.
- Isaiah Simmons - he thinks he will be better as a safety than LB in base defense. Tremendous athlete... it's obvious. At his best as a space and movement player. Will play multiple spots in sub defense.
- Jeffrey Okudah - best CB in this draft... can do everything... so much fun to watch... both smooth and explosive at the same time. Can play press man... mirroring.
- Trevon Diggs - he loves him, long, athletic, physical, fluid, competitive, great on ball production. Not quite Okudah level, but really really good.
- Grant Delpit - long and tall, athletic... versatile, lines up in multiple positions... lined up against TEs and even WRs... the traits are there
- Xavier McKinney - multidimensional player - similar to Chauncey Gardner Johnson
- not good/deep draft for edge rushers after Chase Young...
- loves K'Lavon Chaisson - he will go top 15-20, young now, might take time to develop...
- Terrell Lewis - fascinating player, only 26 games in 4 years because of injuries. Interesting body type - high cut, long legged, doesn't have the build you normally associate with an edge player, because that build doesn't lend itself to great bend and lean... but he has shown excellent pass-rush ability and some moves(great inside spin move)...
Biggest takeaways concerning players Colts might want to draft - Brown might be a bit overrated according to him.