Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 17 Predictions

CR91

det vs gb packers have nothing to play for so i cant see their starters playing while i doubt the lions want to play the saints so they'll play to secure their 5th seed

ten vs hou doubt the texans will play any starters since they cant improve or worsen their seed

ind vs jac couldnt beat them at home and still cant stop mjd. HELLO LUCK :)

nyj vs mia ill take the fins at home since the J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK

chi vs min even without peterson the bears offense is just so terrible that even their defense cant carry them

buf vs ne pats hasnt secured the first seed which is bad news for the bills

car vs no should be a shootout between two hot qbs, but im going with the hotter one

was vs phi philly finishes the season strong and comes back better next season with all the talent they have being together for a year

sf vs stl 49ers havent secured the second seed sorry lambs

sea vs ari the cards will be a better team next year with kolb having a full year to learn the system or they can help him by turning into a west coast offense either or

tb vs atl lions win falcons have nothing to play for

bal vs cin while the bengals need the win more, the ravens want a bye week and not a 5th seed

pit vs cle ben or no ben the browns cant hold a candle to the steelers

kc vs den orton gets sweet revenge against the broncos

sd vs oak last time raiders killed and i can see a repeat

dal vs nyg i personally think the cowboys are the better team and if it wasnt for the defense, this matchup wouldnt be as important

This week is really hard to predict because teams will rest some of their players. Teams like GB and SF don't have much to worry about, they're already in the playoffs, so it's hard to predict if they will rest their players or win or what they will do

San Fran still has to win out to secure the #2 seed. I dont know about anyone else lol. I think if the Falcons win and the Lions lose, they swap seeds meaning the Falcons will face the Giants/Cowboys and the Lions will face the Saints(if the 49ers win or they'd play the 49ers)

Redskins @ Eagles - Been a long time since I picked us to win, but the Skins are that bad, and the Eagles have been playing defense well lately. They also have a couple players looking for milestone records.

Jets @ Dolphins - Miami has been playing tough lately, and would love to officially eliminate a rival who still has a glimmer of hope for the playoffs.

Colts @ Jags - This may cost the Colts the top overall pick, especially since the Rams play the Niners who still have to keep ahead of the Saints for the #2 seed.

Lions @ Packers - I don't know if McCarthy will sit his starters all game, but I think he just may for the 2nd half. If that happens, look for the Pack to lead early, but the Lions to take advantage of backups in the 2nd half.

Bills @ Pats - Pats still need to lock up the #1 seed. They should have no trouble doing so against a now struggling Bills team.

49ers @ Rams - Niners need to win to secure the #2 seed. Rams may sneak in and grab the top overall pick from the Colts.

Panthers @ Saints - Saints still need to win. Panthers may keep the game exciting, but the Saints should win and get the #3 seed.

Titans @ Texans - With Houston having the #3 seed locked up and no chance to move up or down, look for them to keep guys healthy, and the Titans to take advantage with their slim playoff hopes.

Bears @ Vikings - Chicago could have been dangerous if they made the post season. Losing Cutler and Forte killed them.

Ravens @ Bengals - Ravens need the game to secure the division and a bye. Bengals need the game to secure a WC. Ravens are not as good on the road, and it could hurt them bigtime here.

Chiefs @ Broncos - Chiefs defense helps them to a win. Denver will still have a shot depending on what happens with...

Chargers @ Raiders - Things come full circle, and the Raiders who looked to be dead by the Tebow hype, should steal back the division.

Steelers @ Browns - Depending on the outcome of the Ravens/Bengals, the Steelers could steal back the ACFN despite getting swept by the Ravens.

Seahawks @ Cards - Cards will look to finish on a high note.

Bucs @ Falcons - Falcons are going to hope like crazy the Lions lose so as to avoid having to go back to New Orleans for the Wild Card round.

Cowboys @ Giants - Who do you trust more here in this "playoff" game? Eli or Romo? Coughlin or Garrett?

Me too. Giants win the NFC East.

Last Week (Week 16) I went 9-6 on the pick-em & 9-6 on the spread for a total of 18-12, which is pretty good!

Detroit Lions at Green Bay Packers (Lions 3.5) -- Green Bay Packers win 31-27 -- Packers win spread

Tennessee Titans at Houston Texans (Titans 3) -- Houston Texans win 17-16 -- Texans win spread

Indianapolis Colts at Jacksonville Jaguars (Jaguars 3.5) -- Jacksonville Jaguars win 20-17 -- Jaguars win spread

New York Jets at Miami Dolphins (Dolphins 2.5) -- Miami Dolphins win 23-20 -- Dolphins win spread

Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings (Vikings 1) -- Minnesota Vikings win 20-13 -- Vikings win spread

Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots (Patriots 11) -- Buffalo Bills win 28-17 -- Bills win spread

Carolina Panthers at New Orleans Saints (Saints 8) -- New Orleans Saints win 38-28 -- Saints win spread

Washington Redskins at Philadelphia Eagles (Eagles 8.5) -- Philadelphia Eagles win 24-14 -- Eagles win spread

San Francisco 49ers at St Louis Rams (49ers 10.5) -- San Francisco 49ers win 20-16 -- Rams win spread

Seattle Seahawks at Arizona Cardinals (Cardinals 3) -- Arizona Cardinals win 24-20 -- Cardinals win spread

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Atlanta Falcons (Falcons 12) -- Atlanta Falcons 34-20 -- Falcons win spread

Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati Bengals (Ravens 2) -- Baltimore Ravens win 16-13 -- Ravens win spread

Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns (Pick'em) -- Cleveland Browns win 17-13 -- Browns win spread

Kansas City Chiefs at Denver Broncos (Broncos 3.5) -- Denver Broncos win 23-13 -- Broncos win spread

San Diego Chargers at Oakland Raiders (Raiders 3) -- San Diego Chargers win 24-17 -- Chargers win spread

Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants (Giants 3) -- New York Giants win 30-26 -- Giants win spread