Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Royal Rumble To Determine Draft Order

Every year, we have a new way to determine the draft order for our fantasy league. This year, we're considering having a CPU-controlled Royal Rumble match on a gaming console to determine the draft order. I was wondering if anyone knew what all WWE video games will allow you to set the number of participants in the Royal Rumble. Or do all games just automatically make you compete with 30 people?

Every year, we have a new way to determine the draft order for our fantasy league. This year, we're considering having a CPU-controlled Royal Rumble match on a gaming console to determine the draft order. I was wondering if anyone knew what all WWE video games will allow you to set the number of participants in the Royal Rumble. Or do all games just automatically make you compete with 30 people?

I believe Smackdown vs Raw 2011 and every game afterward has 10 and 20 man royal rumbles but there are no games where you can set a specific number.. like having a 14 man royal rumble or battle royal. How many people do you have in the league?

I believe Smackdown vs Raw 2011 and every game afterward has 10 and 20 man royal rumbles but there are no games where you can set a specific number.. like having a 14 man royal rumble or battle royal. How many people do you have in the league?

We have 12 members, but only 11 will be present for the draft, so 10 man still does no good. I know on WWF No Mercy for N64 you can set a specific number but no one in the league has that game and I didn't want to buy it for a one time use only.

Better yet, use super smash Bros