Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A former colt retires

CR91

Another oline move that I just never understood. Pollack was never going to be an all pro or anything but he was solid and he was better than McGlynn, Linkenbach and Louis and he didn't have the injury history of D. Thomas.

I remember in 2010 Pollack was the starting RG, for some reason the coach replaced him with Linkenbach for a few games and Manning went on a 3 game streak where he thru like 12-15 INTs, plus the infamous play where the charger DT practically picked up Link and threw him on Manning for the sack.

Another oline move that I just never understood. Pollack was never going to be an all pro or anything but he was solid and he was better than McGlynn, Linkenbach and Louis and he didn't have the injury history of D. Thomas.

I remember in 2010 Pollack was the starting RG, for some reason the coach replaced him with Linkenbach for a few games and Manning went on a 3 game streak where he thru like 12-15 INTs, plus the infamous play where the charger DT practically picked up Link and threw him on Manning for the sack.

Unforgettable!  

When I read the headline I immediately thought of Mike Pollak. I must have the John Edward gift.

Good luck, Mike.

haha My 1st reaction to your post was this CL: What's a former North Carolina senator have to do with Mike's decision to retire? Then, I subtracted an S & it all clicked. SW1 is a little slow on my reading comprehension today. My Bad. 

Good luck Mickey. 

haha My 1st reaction to your post was this CL: What's a former North Carolina senator have to do with Mike's decision to retire? Then, I subtracted an S & it all clicked. SW1 is a little slow on my reading comprehension today. My Bad.

Good luck Mickey.

haha, an easy mistake to make.