Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Supposed Luck response to a Jets fan.

Cynjin

It's not the word it's the context he used it in... If it were Manziel I would believe the story but not with Luck.

Then again it would be irrelevant with Manziel because no fan would want him as their QB too begin with.

We don't know the context. He could having done his goofy laugh, said "F that, I'm a Colt" and brought the guy a beer for all we know. But let's be real, we don't know these guys anymore than they know us.

We don't know the context. He could having done his goofy laugh, said "F that, I'm a Colt" and brought the guy a beer for all we know. But let's be real, we don't know these guys anymore than they know us.

true that.  the face he shows to the media is most likely not that he shares with his friends while having a drink.

Why are we talking about a stupid..liquored up QB?

:cheers:

IDK if i'd go as far as to say 'stupid'. the guy is a Stanford grad..lol.  but liquored up, yeah...but we all have to pay the piper, even when we choose to throw a few down, and do dumb things because of it.

true that.  the face he shows to the media is most likely not that he shares with his friends while having a drink.

IDK if i'd go as far as to say 'stupid'. the guy is a Stanford grad..lol.  but liquored up, yeah...but we all have to pay the piper, even when we choose to throw a few down, and do dumb things because of it.

I was joking...

You're probably right about this....  people in the spotlight might say something in private that they wouldn't say in public.

That said,  as best as I can tell,  having followed Luck from his senior year in High School when he first committed to Stanford,  through his 4 years in Palo Alto, CA,  and now his first three years in Indianapolis,  I'd say that the Luck we see in public is likely as close to what he is in private....   a nerd...  a geek....   a straight shooter...   a what you see is what you get kind of guy....    he's just wired different than the rest of us....    and in his case,  I think it's for the best. 

For me,  the person he is,  along with the player he is,  is what makes him the most enjoyable athlete I've ever followed in sports...

If I had a son and he was good enough to be a pro athlete, I'd want him to be as close to Andrew Luck as possible....

Some of you guys act like he's the Dalai Lama or something.

I like many of you find it hard to believe Luck said the profane word in question, but even if he did say that, all it proves is he's human. I'm not offended by it one way or another.