Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts and Pagano make dying womans wish come true

RockThatBlue

When you read a story like that about Rita's positive attitude despite everything she's gone through in life, it makes me realize I have nothing to complain about & a lot to be thankful for. 

"He's coming to see me. Oh my God! Oh my God!"I smiled when I read that line about Chuck Pagano approaching her. This is why I have such profound respect for the Indianapolis Colts, the citizens who live there, & the fans who support this team: They are just so sincere, so caring about others besides themselves, & they understand the platform they have as athletes & coaches & they use their clout the right way. 

Rita sounds like an exceptional lady & it's so cool that for a little while she wasn't a person suffering from terminal cancer, but just a woman who loves her Colts. Sweet! 

When you read a story like that about Rita's positive attitude despite everything she's gone through in life, it makes me realize I have nothing to complain about & a lot to be thankful for.

"He's coming to see me. Oh my God! Oh my God!"I smiled when I read that line about Chuck Pagano approaching her. This is why I have such profound respect for the Indianapolis Colts, the citizens who live there, & the fans who support this team: They are just so sincere, so caring about others besides themselves, & they understand the platform they have as athletes & coaches & they use their clout the right way.

Rita sounds like an exceptional lady & it's so cool that for a little while she wasn't a person suffering from terminal cancer, but just a woman who loves her Colts. Sweet!

Agree 100%