Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Yahoo Survival and Pick Em leagues

Way too early for this as hasn't been opened or set up by Yahoo yet for the upcoming year,  but bored and have to post something.  

I will set these two competitions up again this year for all that want to join and participate.   As soon as the league is set up, I will post the information for logging in and signing up.   Hope to see all from last year and many more.

Thanks and keep watching for details.  If interested just click on "follow post" so you don't miss the sign up info.

Coltman51

Hey there CM51, 

Nice to see you posting again. I don't do FF at all, but thanks for the update my friend.  :thmup:

not a true Fantasy Football my friend as in picking teams and such.   More picking the winners of  all the NFL games on weekly basis. 

Welcome to join,  but understand if not interested as well.  

Haven't really had anything to post or say that would have been important.  do log in daily and check through some of the posts.

• 1 month later...

The new year is set up and ready to roll,  let the games begin.   Hope that all who participated last year  will join in again,  and would love for anyone else interested to join us.   Have 2 leagues set up,  one is for Survival Football,  same set up as last year with 1 lowest score being dropped.   Could change this number but I like the 1 only,  allows for one really bad week or a week when you forget to log in and pick  your game.

Other is the Pro Pickem where you try to pick the winner of every game for that week.  Reminder that the week always begins with the Thursday game .

Info needed:

Need to have a yahoo account to be able to log into these and play.

Survival game:

ID #752

Password    challenge

Pick "em game

ID #1279

Password   smart

Hope to see one and all,  any questions or problems give me buzz.

Bob

Way too early for this as hasn't been opened or set up by Yahoo yet for the upcoming year,  but bored and have to post something.  

I will set these two competitions up again this year for all that want to join and participate.   As soon as the league is set up, I will post the information for logging in and signing up.   Hope to see all from last year and many more.

Thanks and keep watching for details.  If interested just click on "follow post" so you don't miss the sign up info.

Coltman51

Hello CM51!

I'm feeling honored by being invited to your league! 

I've joined this time under my first name. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Final Standings for the pick'em league!

Standings

Rank Pick Set Name Total Dropped W-L
1 SilentHill 167 4 167-86
2 shecolt 164 5 164-89
3 GramzBlueCrew 159 3 159-94
4 Passepartout 159 4 159-94
5 Istvan 158 5 158-95
6 Zatoichi Meets Yojimbo 150 5 150-103
7 Bruce 149 3 149-104
8 teganslaw 147 5 147-106
9 Spoonfish 91 0 91-160
10 Bob 84 0 84-167
11 Jvan73 32 0 32-219
12 Bluefire 0 0 0-251

• 6 months later...
On 6/5/2015 at 9:55 AM, Coltman51 said:

Coltman51

Are you doing this again this season? I need to defend my title :)