Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pat McAfee's comedy special sells out, 2nd show added

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/2015/05/26/pat-mcafee-standup-comedy-special-coming-to-carmel/27994017/

I still think he is going to take over for Bob & Tom when they retire.

Bob & Tom retired years ago IMO. I used to be an avid listener but their stuff got old to me quite a few years ago. I don't listen to radio except for sport talk and most of the time that is unlistenable.

Bob & Tom retired years ago IMO. I used to be an avid listener but their stuff got old to me quite a few years ago. I don't listen to radio except for sport talk and most of the time that is unlistenable.

I read this using a Thurston Howell III accent, how very radio elitist of you!!!

You only listen to the finest radio stations made from the highest quality Napa valley radio's I'm sure...

I read this using a Thurston Howell III accent, how very radio elitist of you!!!

You only listen to the finest radio stations made from the highest quality Napa valley radio's I'm sure...

You sure that wasn't spoken in a Gilligan accent?

A fearless punter/kicker and not afraid to laugh at himself. This guy is money!

Ah huh, any guy that can mock his own shortcomings is alright by me too Big Red. Pat is just naturally funny. McAfee's locker room interviews are priceless man. 

Ah huh, any guy that can mock his own shortcomings is alright by me too Big Red. Pat is just naturally funny. McAfee's locker room interviews are priceless man. 

I always love talking to him at Training Camp. I've even gotten a fist bump by him, a high five from Parkey and got to talk to Vinny. Its funny getting to hear them talk

I always love talking to him at Training Camp. I've even gotten a fist bump by him, a high five from Parkey and got to talk to Vinny. Its funny getting to hear them talk

That's right. I have spoken to him 3 or 4 times in camp. He is a very funny guy. Vinny is the same way as far a talking to you. Vinny might sign more stuff than anyone.

That's right. I have spoken to him 3 or 4 times in camp. He is a very funny guy. Vinny is the same way as far a talking to you. Vinny might sign more stuff than anyone.

I remember one year Vin was giving out autographs on a peice of paper for Halloween from his house haha

(I got one!)

Especially when they take calls from the regular fan.  Most of the time they cannot articulate their thoughts properly and it just comes off as incoherent babble and they never make their point.  Either that or they make some absurd point that is not grounded in relaity like the Pats should have been disbanded and kicked out of the league.