Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Classic Album Covers with Luck's Face

Larry Horseman

metal always gets the shaft SW1

Yes, it does unfortunately. I appreciate you confirming that or backing me up CF12. I realize Metal isn't everybody's favorite musical genre. I guess I get tired of the Zeppelin or Nirvana overload all the time like Metal evaporated into the sunset after those 2 bands arrived. So ridiculous. Thanks for letting me vent.  haha

Do you make fun of other deadly diseases here too? Or is it just your way of publicly being a homophobe without just saying it? You do realize that many many people other than gay people also have died from aids and the horror of what it does to children and adults alike around the world?  So exactly what was your intent here? Please explain yourself? 

Ruksak is a very sarcastic guy & a deep thinker. He's not sadistic, cruel, or malicious. Anybody who doesn't know him might be alarmed at his comments initially. However, rest assured JPFolks, Ruk is a very intriguing guy who is always a must read. You just need to grasp his humor that's all. Now, if you wish to remain offended at his comments that is certainly your choice, but just be patient & his persona will shine thru eventually. 

To be candid with you, I didn't click with his brand of humor right away either, but once I got to know him & the man's character, I quickly regarded him as a friend & one of my favorite authors on this site. My initial rift with him was my own fault not his & because of how he handled the whole situation I'm one of his biggest advocates/defenders now. Just my 2 cents. 

He reminds me a lot of comedian George Carlin & his routine "The 7 Dirty Words you can't say on TV." You have to look below the surface & see what he's really driving at not shock, not profanity, but what we should give a darn about & ignore the meaning behind the words & how cryptic language is more damaging & hurtful than bluntness. That's Ruksak next level humor & his commentary on what we shouldn't be ignoring. That's the best way I can explain it.  

ruksak - is your skunk related to Pepe' Le Pew? You know, the French actor.

:)

"Skunk" is an old nickname given me by my friends way back in my 20's when I rode BMX freestyle. I always showed up with ....*ahem...plants that smelled like skunk. So much so, that as soon as I walked into a room, people smelled skunk. Because of this aroma, I was dubbed "Skunk". 

Pepe makes a good avatar for this reason. 

"Skunk" is an old nickname given me by my friends way back in my 20's when I rode BMX freestyle. I always showed up with ....*ahem...plants that smelled like skunk. So much so, that as soon as I walked into a room, people smelled skunk. Because of this aroma, I was dubbed "Skunk". 

Pepe makes a good avatar for this reason.

Hahahahahaaaa! Love it! Yeah, Pepe sure does. Hahahahahaaa. (cannot stop laughing) .... Okay, I'm cool ....

ps - nothing wrong with a little skunked love, right? :)