Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Classic Album Covers with Luck's Face

Larry Horseman

A Stevie Nicks/Fleetwood Mac cover is there & yet Tom Petty's "Wildflowers" sleeve cover is missing from the Chewbacca multi-platinum catalog? That's just blasphemy on a plethera of levels man. 

And where the hades is Megadeth's groundbreaking work "Rust In Peace" the Andrew Luck Area 51 files while we are at it? Grudge gets represented with Nirvana, but not Metal, that always irritates me immensely.  

Metal never gets the respect it deserves, but I digress...Just my Luck no pun intended, Metallica & James Hetfeld always gets mentioned, but never Dave Mustaine. It's a crying shame IMO. 

I'd throw a Ronnie James Dio "Holy Diver" cover up there too, but that's just me. 

A Stevie Nicks/Fleetwood Mac cover is there & yet Tom Petty's "Wildflowers" sleeve cover is missing from the Chewbacca multi-platinum catalog? That's just blasphemy on a plethera of levels man. 

And where the hades is Megadeth's groundbreaking work "Rust In Peace" the Andrew Luck Area 51 files while we are at it? Grudge gets represented with Nirvana, but not Metal, that always irritates me immensely.  

Metal never gets the respect it deserves, but I digress...Just my Luck no pun intended, Metallica & James Hetfeld always gets mentioned, but never Dave Mustaine. It's a crying shame IMO. 

I'd throw a Ronnie James Dio "Holy Diver" cover up there too, but that's just me. 

Love me some RJD...his Black Sabbath years are underrated and fantastic. 

The Queen cover made me laugh pretty good though. So that tempered my metal absence frustration a little bit. Even today, I still make an caboose of myself whenever I hear "Bohemian Rhapsody" on the radio. 

The Muppets still did the best version of it though. Sorry Freddie Mercury. I still love your voice man, but Jim Henson's version always cracks me up. See... :P

Officially creepy....

I will grant you Indigo that the Marilyn Mason cover is very disturbing. Not the artist because he's a really smart individual, but yes, I will concede that the "Mechanical Animals" cover reminds me of that lady in the pit from "Silence Of Lambs." Lotion anyone? Sorry my bad. 

well that was certainly 'interesting'

boyle3.jpg

Is this a vote for "Monster Mash" or say a best of Addams Family Day Of The Dead Best of Compilation etc. etc? Just joking SDS.  Nobody ever says "You know, that's the best Halloween collection I've ever heard." 

Did you ever notice when pictures are slapped on album covers for giggles it's always rock, pop, blues, Reggae, Rap, R & B, Techno...But never Country, I say this because Luck's neck beard actually suits this genre the best. I can't figure out the perfect sleeve for Andrew though. I was thinking something Alabama related at 1st, but Randy Owen kept his facial hair too nicely groomed for that. I don't know maybe the Statler Brothers with "Counting Flowers on the Wall" as a single. Scratch that, one guy on the Oakridge Boys had a rip van winkle beard that darn near hit the floor.

William Lee Golden looks like a hippie St. Nick man.  How's it hanging Gandalf? It would hysterical to see Golden & Luck on an album cover together when Andrew looks like he's wearing a shrub on his face. 

William+Lee+Golden+Stagecoach+California

I wanna see Luck with puffy Dizzy Gillespie jazz horn cheeks man. That would be funny too. 

B000038I50.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I can't listen to Dizz without thinking about Bird (Charlie Parker). Bird and Dizz were the bomb, I wish I had some of their records. Used to own one of Charlie Parker's live albums that I really enjoyed. One of my all time favorite musicians. Charlie Parker's insane work ethic inspired me when I was younger. 

Luck and Ty for Bird and Dizz?

bowie.jpg?w=650

Jules will love this  :yahoo:

He looked a lot like Che Guevarra, played for a blue team

Kept his ball in quiet seclusion, such a humble man

The only survivor, not burned by the man's receivers

Panic in Houston, I asked for an autograph

He wanted to stay home, I wish someone would phone

Panic In Houston

I like the Fleetwood Mac one the best.

Yeah, JPFolks! I'm with ya. Love the Fleetwood Mac cover, as well. Love that album, too. I bought that album 1 week after it came out in February, 1977. Since then, it has sold over 40 Million copies at least until 2012 the last time I checked. Still have the album. It was #1 on the album charts for 31 straight weeks. Contained four #1 hits. Won the Grammy Award for best album that year, as well. I still continue to play it from time to time up to this day. Great album. Even you youngsters on this forum would probably enjoy it.

Fan of the greatest music to ever come out : Rock 'n Roll : 1957-1987

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, June 8, 2015 - reference removed post
Hidden by Nadine, June 8, 2015 - reference removed post

This thread gave me aids

Do you make fun of other deadly diseases here too? Or is it just your way of publicly being a homophobe without just saying it? You do realize that many many people other than gay people also have died from aids and the horror of what it does to children and adults alike around the world?  So exactly what was your intent here? Please explain yourself? 

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, June 8, 2015 - reference removed post
Hidden by Nadine, June 8, 2015 - reference removed post

Do you make fun of other deadly diseases here too? Or is it just your way of publicly being a homophobe without just saying it? You do realize that many many people other than gay people also have died from aids and the horror of what it does to children and adults alike around the world?  So exactly what was your intent here? Please explain yourself? 

2012-1-26-eli.jpg

A Stevie Nicks/Fleetwood Mac cover is there & yet Tom Petty's "Wildflowers" sleeve cover is missing from the Chewbacca multi-platinum catalog? That's just blasphemy on a plethera of levels man.

metal always gets the shaft SW1