Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots Vs. Saints In The Super Bowl, Who Would You Cheer For?

bap1331

The Pats would have to pray that the Packers or Saints do not make the SB if the Pats make the SB - Rodgers and Brees would shred that awful secondary of the Pats, I am certain. Packers however can be thrown on more than the Saints, so the game will be closer with the Packers.

Eww, this is the kind of stuff nightmares are made of. If it was pre-2009 the Saints hands down. But after the media giving verbal felatio to the Saints before the game and the result of the game I have to go with the Pats. Actually I just wouldn't watch the game, just commercials. I would go to a party for the food and the fact that other things are usually going on. Also if this is the game I would probably bet on the Saints. The offenses are a wash, but the Saints defense looks halfway decent and the Pats have no passing D.

Amazing. Anyone here left that just watches the SB for football alone?

Oh, sure. I can find a reason to root for/against a team in just about any NFL matchup.

That said, I guess I'd have to root for the Saints in that matchup. I can't see myself ever rooting for another Patriots championship.

(Slightly OT, I'm hoping the 49ers win it all.)

Oh, sure. I can find a reason to root for/against a team in just about any NFL matchup.

That said, I guess I'd have to root for the Saints in that matchup. I can't see myself ever rooting for another Patriots championship.

(Slightly OT, I'm hoping the 49ers win it all.)

But who says you have to root for anyone. I tend to watch the SB without rooting for a team just for football. During the course of the game I may end up rooting for one or another.

Of course I wouldn't expect you to root for...... America's team :evil:

But who says you have to root for anyone. I tend to watch the SB without rooting for a team just for football. During the course of the game I may end up rooting for one or another.

Of course I wouldn't expect you to root for...... America's team :evil:

JJ didn't the cowboys get eliminated from the playoffs? HA HA

All said and done I would root for Drew Brees to do good, but would also want ocho cinco to get a ring for some reason. . . .can it be just him that gets a ring if the pats win? Just him and no one else?

Absolutely. Most of the time lately, I find myself not paying much attention to the commercials anyway.

Well I figured you did:)

Seems the young ones are into the hate/love of teams,records,stats,QBs,classy or not...add infinit.....

Whatever happened to just watching two teams play;)

Well I figured you did:)

Seems the young ones are into the hate/love of teams,records,stats,QBs,classy or not...add infinit.....

Whatever happened to just watching two teams play;)

It's all I care about. I don't watch the hours upon hours of pregame stuff leading to the game. You burn out on it. I just want to watch football. I consider Super Bowl Sunday to be my favorite holiday. I LOVE playoff time, (even if my Eagles aren't playing). Playoff football to me truly is "the most wonderful time of the year"!

It's all I care about. I don't watch the hours upon hours of pregame stuff leading to the game. You burn out on it. I just want to watch football. I consider Super Bowl Sunday to be my favorite holiday. I LOVE playoff time, (even if my Eagles aren't playing). Playoff football to me truly is "the most wonderful time of the year"!

yep same here. I play a lot of hardcore WW2 games so I particularly love the strategy in football which has many similarities. Nothing like a quality reserve:)

I would root for the Saints because I like Drew Brees.

I actually want to see a match up of either Pats vs. Saints or Pats vs. Packers because both will be amazing games and high powered offenses going at each other.

My worst one would be something like Denver vs Giants.

Having to listen to them blab on about Tebow and Eli would make me miserable.

I would root for the Saints because I like Drew Brees.

I actually want to see a match up of either Pats vs. Saints or Pats vs. Packers because both will be amazing games and high powered offenses going at each other.

My worst one would be something like Denver vs Giants.

Having to listen to them blab on about Tebow and Eli would make me miserable.

somehow I dont think you have to worry about Denver vs Giants. But I agree..I couldn't stand that hype:)