Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Nice Dorsett Story from NFL.com....

NewColtsFan

This is a story put together from several other various stories....

Quotes from Dorsett, Luck, Edgerin James.....

An easy read.....    bottom line....   The Colts are very happy with what they've seen so far of Phillip Dorsett.

Enjoy!    :thmup:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000493951/article/rookie-wr-phillip-dorsett-already-impressing-colts

Just waiting on the regular season

Thank you for your vital contribution to this thread. I may start posting one word replies to threads to raise my post count.

I continue to be delighted with the Dorsett pick. Solidifying our future as well as diversifying our offense instantly.

I keep envisioning 1st down plays where we come out throwing...being really aggressive.  Luck settling in the pocket, Frank Gore picking up pass rushers, Dorsett coming out of the slot across the middle well ahead of his man, Luck hitting him in stride and he takes off for 25-30 yards down the sideline.  This is 1st down.  Pass first to setup the run when we need it.   

Ideally, you would like for the opposing defenses to line up and see T.Y., Dorsett, and A. Johnson at WR, Frank Gore in the backfield and D. Allen at TE and think, they can do anything! We just have to try to contain them.

Ideally, you would like for the opposing defenses to line up and see T.Y., Dorsett, and A. Johnson at WR, Frank Gore in the backfield and D. Allen at TE and think, they can do anything! We just have to try to contain them.

If you are having only one TE it should be Fleener IMO

You have to believe that the Colts talked to Edge when they were doing their homework.  Knowing that Edge was working with Dorsett explains a lot to me on why the Colts used a 1st rounder on him.  IMO the Colts respect Edge's opinion and it played a part in the rankings.  Like most I was surprised by the pick due to need but not unhappy with the quality player they got.

Joseph