The Black Mambas (Ray - TY Goodbye)
IndyD4U (myself)
AK Hooligans
Hillbillyzfromhell
Broosters
The Dark Knights (TK)
Fx
VU Cru

I've identified the member's that I know of. Ray won the league, but was going to hold back to commish the Joe's league leaving myself, which finished second, to move up into the elite league this season. Broosters finished in third.

With Ray not being able to commish and Andy taking on the SB writing there will need to be a commish in the Joe's league. Hopefully we'll get some feedback and get a commish for the Joe's League

Greetings all!

Here is the roster from the Joe's league

Bodacious Mantises
Vontae's Grandma (Andy)
Coltman51
Natural Bjorn Killer
The Black Mambas (Ray - TY Goodbye)
IndyD4U (myself)
AK Hooligans
Hillbillyzfromhell
Broosters
The Dark Knights (TK)
Fx
VU Cru

I've identified the member's that I know of. Ray won the league, but was going to hold back to commish the Joe's league leaving myself, which finished second, to move up into the elite league this season. Broosters finished in third.

With Ray not being able to commish and Andy taking on the SB writing there will need to be a commish in the Joe's league. Hopefully we'll get some feedback and get a commish for the Joe's League

I'm Broosters, so not much help.

You might want to find out who'll be dropping from the Elite to Joe's, as that'll play into it also.

There could also be an open spot or two, that could bring someone with SOME experience interested in being Commish.

I'll ask same on the Elite thread.

My spot in the league as Coltman51 is available to anyone wishing to join in.  I am dropping out of this league,  enjoyed but kind of fantasied myself out last year with teams in eight leagues.   Need to cut back somewhere,  did poorly in this league both years and don't enjoy the Yahoo Fantasy as much as others. 

Wish you all luck,  have a great season and enjoy.

My spot in the league as Coltman51 is available to anyone wishing to join in.  I am dropping out of this league,  enjoyed but kind of fantasied myself out last year with teams in eight leagues.   Need to cut back somewhere,  did poorly in this league both years and don't enjoy the Yahoo Fantasy as much as others. 

Good luck to you also, Coltman.

Yeah, 8 is an awful lot of juggling. I'm finding 3 to be my limit.

Sorry to see you go! We are switching to NFL.com this year though :)

I'm not entirely sure at this moment but will likely play.  Pencil me in for now.  (VU Cru)

Since we are going to NFL.com now are we going to be able to do keepers?  And if so are we going to.  I'm not sure that has been decided yet though.  

• 4 weeks later...

Is this some sort of keeper league or just the same guys in some sort of legacy league?  Is there a minors league that other can join like myself?  Now that I am in my 4th year of FF, I am looking for a group of people to play with every year. 

blah...i did NFL last year and their format and layout i thought was just horrid.  Done ESPN, Yahoo, and NFL, and prefer ESPN's layout overall.

I am a seasoned yahoo Veteran, tried ESPN last year and hated it, never tried NFL.com but chad72 told me he was having problems with a mock draft, i'll have to look into that, been so busy with work.

I am a seasoned yahoo Veteran, tried ESPN last year and hated it, never tried NFL.com but chad72 told me he was having problems with a mock draft, i'll have to look into that, been so busy with work.

My NFL.com draft kept dropping out on me and forced auto drafts on me.  When i auto draft Ray Rice and draft a kicker in the 6th round cause of it...it doesnt leave a good opinion in my mind.

• 3 weeks later...

There are going to be multiple spots in this league.

There is a couple problems -

1. We don't have a league commissioner

2. I am still missing 5 people from the Elite League, if they don't join we will have to back fill based on finishing position here. I'm hoping to have the Elite League full in the next week or so, I know all the parties that are missing, I just need them to tell me yay or nay and sign up.

Once this is all resolved I think we can start moving forward with the Joes League.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I will be managing this league. I plan to get it set up soon and contact everyone that expressed interest in joining the league so far.

All of the settings will reflect the same scoring as the Elite League.

Players can not be members of both the Joe's and Elite Leagues.

Once the league is set up I will personally contact everyone to get their invitations out.

The initial draft date and time will be initially planned on Sept. 5 at 8:30pm EST (5:30pm PDT) unless there are conflicts with individual members in which we will have a survey of the best possible draft time.

Thank you all!

Go Colts!

Hey everyone, I will be managing this league. I plan to get it set up soon and contact everyone that expressed interest in joining the league so far.

All of the settings will reflect the same scoring as the Elite League.

Players can not be members of both the Joe's and Elite Leagues.

Once the league is set up I will personally contact everyone to get their invitations out.

The initial draft date and time will be initially planned on Sept. 5 at 8:30pm EST (5:30pm PDT) unless there are conflicts with individual members in which we will have a survey of the best possible draft time.

Thank you all!

Go Colts!

Thanks for stepping up and managing to keep this league alive. Although, I hope I'm never demoted back into Joe's :)

• 2 weeks later...

So is Sept 5th good for most people? I will be out of town

I have a class reunion at that time.  I'm not sure if I will be going or not though.

In general I prefer afternoon times to evening times anyways.  As a father the afternoon is just a bit easier to work around then the evening when you are trying to get kids to calm down and go to bed.  However I will try to make it no matter what time it is. 

I have a class reunion at that time. I'm not sure if I will be going or not though.

In general I prefer afternoon times to evening times anyways. As a father the afternoon is just a bit easier to work around then the evening when you are trying to get kids to calm down and go to bed. However I will try to make it no matter what time it is.

Second that, minus the reunion.

Whatever u guys are most comfortable with is fine with me.

I only prefer that our draft be held once all preseason games have concluded in order to get all final roster cuts finalized (which occurs at 4pm on the 5th).

Please post what days and times between Sept. 4th- Sept. 12th would work for everyone.

So far we have one vote for any day (pref Saturday before 8pm).

And another vote for any day after 5pm.

Thank you!

Whatever u guys are most comfortable with is fine with me.

I only prefer that our draft be held once all preseason games have concluded in order to get all final roster cuts finalized (which occurs at 4pm on the 5th).

Please post what days and times between Sept. 4th- Sept. 12th would work for everyone.

So far we have one vote for any day (pref Saturday before 8pm).

And another vote for any day after 5pm.

Thank you!

My preference would be something like Saturday at 2 or something around that.  Some time between lunch and supper I would say is the best.  

I don't think final roster cuts are something to worry about.  Who drafts a player that is going to get cut??

Although I don't know that we could do it this year I would eventually love to see a multi-day forum draft or something of that nature.  Probably wouldn't be as fun as a live draft but it should, theoretically at least eliminate people having a schedule conflict and having an entirely autopicked team.

• 2 weeks later...