Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Your top-10 power rankings

bananabucket

The Packers will have a winning season but not be a top 10 team even if I'm wrong about Detroit. That's been the case more than once in their present era. People just fall for it every time they smack around their lame division.

The NFC East winner never stays on top. The Cowboys look good but when's the last time somebody won that division twice in a row?

In the past six seasons, the Packers have won more than 10 games four times and won 10 games one time. The only down season was 2013 when they won 8 because Rodgers broke his collarbone. So for the past six seasons with the exception of Rogers injury season they have not only been a top 10 team but also a top 5 team.

Just curious. Where do you see the big drop off coming this year exactly? The team should have been in the SB last year if not for the STs gaffe vs the Hawks. I have not really followed their off-season but have they lost a lot of talent?

What dropoff? I'm predicting the same thing that always happens if Detroit doesn't maintain their success. They win the division and go 1 and done whether they win 15 games or 8.

So how does that make them not a top 10 team? Only 6 teams from each conference make the post-season ...

Huh? GB has had either the 1st, 2nd or 3rd or 4th best record in their conference for the last several years. How does that not make them top 10?

Yeah beating up on the Vikings, Lions and Bears. They can atleast win all of the easy games, I'll give them that. That hasn't necessarily been the case in division winners twice in the last several years you speak of.

AFC.

1. Colts (believe)

2. Broncos (Peyton not done yet)

3. Steelers (the B's have it)

4. Bills (don't laugh)

5. Texans (JJ gets help)

6. Ravens (free from distractions)

NFC.

1. Packers (weak division)

2. Seahawks (defense wins runner up medals)

3. Cowboys (o-line)

4. Falcons (very weak division)

5. Giants (OBJ)

6. Cardinals (Bruce)

AFC.

1. Colts (believe)

2. Broncos (Peyton not done yet)

3. Steelers (the B's have it)

4. Bills (don't laugh)

5. Texans (JJ gets help)

6. Ravens (free from distractions)

NFC.

1. Packers (weak division)

2. Seahawks (defense wins runner up medals)

3. Cowboys (o-line)

4. Falcons (very weak division)

5. Giants (OBJ)

6. Cardinals (Bruce)

I like it. I'm not laughing about the Bills but I wouldn't pick them and leave New England out altogether, as hilarious as that would be.

Power rankings

1. None

2. None

3. None

4. None

5. None

It's the off season. It's not even preseason yet. 

If you were to start a season of Tecmo Super Bowl and not play any games, and all the rankings at set tied at 0, that's how it looks right now. 

Power rankings

1. None

2. None

3. None

4. None

5. None

It's the off season. It's not even preseason yet. 

If you were to start a season of Tecmo Super Bowl and not play any games, and all the rankings at set tied at 0, that's how it looks right now.

Play along nicely now Bogie.....

Yeah beating up on the Vikings, Lions and Bears. They can atleast win all of the easy games, I'll give them that. That hasn't necessarily been the case in division winners twice in the last several years you speak of.

Again, who is talking about other teams? You said the Packers won't be a top 10 team.

What did I just say? Clearly you Patriot folks just don't like to toe the line.

The Bills are coming off their first winning season in a decade. They have a great defense and they have added some players. They will be formidable. We'll see how that translates to wins.

The Bills have a new head coach and new offensive and defensive coordinators. They start the season against the Colts and Patriots. September will be interesting.

As for not toeing the line, just call me a cheater. I'm used to it.

Again, who is talking about other teams? You said the Packers won't be a top 10 team.

And you said that you don't understand that because they always win their division and have a top record. They only win their division and have a top record every year because their division is horrible. The NFCN is usually worse than the South or the West ever was. The only difference is there is 1 team that can usually win the easy games and that happens to be the Packers. When's the last time somebody else won atleast 8 games twice in a row in that division? Vikings maybe? When the division produced the game's only 0-16 team?

The Bills are coming off their first winning season in a decade. They have a great defense and they have added some players. They will be formidable. We'll see how that translates to wins.

The Bills have a new head coach and new offensive and defensive coordinators. They start the season against the Colts and Patriots. September will be interesting.

As for not toeing the line, just call me a cheater. I'm used to it.

Cheater

dallas has a very good oline, one great WR and a decent QB.  they lost their RB, though and the D is nothing special.

i dont see why they would be better than the colts next season

Romo is much better than decent. And who cares about losing a RB?

And you said that you don't understand that because they always win their division and have a top record. They only win their division and have a top record every year because their division is horrible. The NFCN is usually worse than the South or the West ever was. The only difference is there is 1 team that can usually win the easy games and that happens to be the Packers. When's the last time somebody else won atleast 8 games twice in a row in that division? Vikings maybe? When the division produced the game's only 0-16 team?

Again, what does their division have to do with them being top 10? As you said, they win their division and still have to play 10 other games outside of it. They finished second in the NFC last year and most have them as the second best team heading into this season.