3. Patriots 
4. Cowboys 
5. Colts 
6. Broncos 
7. Cardinals 
8. Steelers 
9. Ravens 
10. Chiefs

Debated whether or not the Broncos and/or Cardinals should be behind the Colts.  Stuck with the homer answer.

They both should be. 

Cardinals have QB trouble. 

Broncos are on the down. 

I'd have Packers at one and Seattle at two. 

1. Packers

2. Seahawks

3. Pats*

4. Cowboys

5. Colts

6. Broncos

7. Ravens

8. Cardinals

9. Steelers

10a. Dolphins

10b. Chiefs

They both should be.

Cardinals have QB trouble.

Broncos are on the down.

I'd have Packers at one and Seattle at two.

1. Packers

2. Seahawks

3. Pats*

4. Cowboys

5. Colts

6. Broncos

7. Ravens

8. Cardinals

9. Steelers

10a. Dolphins

10b. Chiefs

LOL@ * ....nice touch.

I don't agree with that. You're acting like it isn't close when it is. I'd say the Colts and Cowboys are in the same tier.

Not really. If the Cowboys were in the AFC they probably would have won the Super Bowl.

1) Seahawks

2) Colts

3) Packers

4) Patriots

5) Broncos

6) Steelers

7) Cowboys

8) Ravens

9) Chargers

10) Bengals

I wanted to put the Lions in this, but Cincy has shown their going to be right there every year. But still I could have gone Lions and Chiefs at 9 and 10 easily.

Not really. If the Cowboys were in the AFC they probably would have won the Super Bowl.

Possibly but I would have to disagree.

Good team but not a very good playoff team. Offensive line is great which automatically makes a decent offense look like the best in the league. (Colts don't seem to get that).

Defense is a but shaky at times. They had a bug pickup last year with Rolando McClain and he played a big part due to injuries but without him and Barry Church who made most of the tackles in the secondary they were below average. Kinda like the Colts defense.

Our offense is better in my opinion. To bad our offensive line/ front office can't ever seem to get it right on offense.

Colts over Cowboys because of offense.

Possibly but I would have to disagree.

Good team but not a very good playoff team. Offensive line is great which automatically makes a decent offense look like the best in the league. (Colts don't seem to get that).

Defense is a but shaky at times. They had a bug pickup last year with Rolando McClain and he played a big part due to injuries but without him and Barry Church who made most of the tackles in the secondary they were below average. Kinda like the Colts defense.

Our offense is better in my opinion. To bad our offensive line/ front office can't ever seem to get it right on offense.

Colts over Cowboys because of offense.

Cowboys will be getting Sean Lee back this year who is still only 28, Rolando Mcclain is still only 25. The key for them is can players stay healthy...namely Darren McFadden , IF Mcfadden stays healthy they didn't lose anything when they lost Murray....I don't see McFadden staying healthy though

The Cowboy defense sucks compared to the Colt defense. My rankings: 1) Colts-we are just going  to play much better this year. 2) Seattle-as long as they only run from the 1 yard line. 3) Green Bay-there qb can win on jeopardy. 4) Arizona-lots of talent. 5) Detroit-Coach Caldwell has them roaring. 6) Ravens-Harbaugh hoping all opponents play by the rules this season. 7)Bengals-injuries were the reason Colts beat them last season(according to brainless talking heads on tv) so if they are healthy they must be pretty good. 8)Broncos-see explanation at 7. 9)Eagles-best team in nfc east. 10)Texans-close last year. Oh look, I didn't rank the team that has a huge aversion to playing by the rules, we just don't know if they could even win a game if they played by the rules. Too bad cheaters, you've brought it on yourselves.

• 3 weeks later...

People always put the Packers and Patriots atop these rankings but in other discussions talk about how the team is so bad besides the quarterback. Anyway here are mine which are subject to change, based on what I know which is very little just like everybody else whether we admit it or not.

1. Patriots - I wouldn't usually call a repeat SB appearance 2 years in a row but apparently nothing can stop the Patriots, not even the rules.

2. Seahawks - they were complacent all last year and still made the SB. Unless they've mailed it in on the coach after what's known as The Call, there apparently isn't anything stopping them either.

3. Falcons - I personally think that that team is good and could be great if coached properly. That's supposed to have been the adjustment they made this offseason. Add that to an easy schedule and you won't be able to argue with the results no matter how frustrating it is.

4. Giants - I won't predict another 9-7 SB run but Tom and Eli aren't laying down after taking a few to the stomach, and we all know that competition in that division always finds a way to not follow up on 1 good year (Cowboys this year).

5. Colts - love Luck, and Hilton is an underrated WR. They aren't as far from a SB as people outside of their fanbase think imo.

6. Broncos - this team is solid in all phases of the game. If the coach and quarterback are back at 100%, count on success. You know you have a chance when Peyton Manning is perhaps your biggest question mark.

7. Chargers - they won't just give it to the Broncos. We'll see...

8. Cardinals - they had so many injuries last year that it makes me wonder if it's even possible go plug that many people back in and get results. If it is, they will be even better.

9. Lions - this team has the best chance of any NFCN team in recent memory not to be the token 2nd place 1 hit wonder team in the division imo.

10. Ravens - Ben can't carry the Steelers to half their victoies anymore even though he's still a good quarterback. That leaves the Ravens who are a good team all around even if they aren't the best.

^ You seem to have forgotten the packers, which is strange considering your avatar 

Also you have some highly questionable picks there... Falcons at #3? Giants at 4? Cowboys not even listed? I like that you tried to explain your picks, but I very much disagree with your rankings. But hey, that's what this thread is about, right? 

And I think some people in this thread aren't considering that some of these teams (including us) have made significant changes over the off-season. 

^ You seem to have forgotten the packers, which is strange considering your avatar

Also you have some highly questionable picks there... Falcons at #3? Giants at 4? Cowboys not even listed? I like that you tried to explain your picks, but I very much disagree with your rankings. But hey, that's what this thread is about, right?

And I think some people in this thread aren't considering that some of these teams (including us) have made significant changes over the off-season.

The Packers will have a winning season but not be a top 10 team even if I'm wrong about Detroit. That's been the case more than once in their present era. People just fall for it every time they smack around their lame division.

The NFC East winner never stays on top. The Cowboys look good but when's the last time somebody won that division twice in a row?

The Packers will have a winning season but not be a top 10 team even if I'm wrong about Detroit. That's been the case more than once in their present era. People just fall for it every time they smack around their lame division.

As long as Aaron Rodgers is healthy, the Packers will be a top-10 team at worst.