Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew's interview at DePauw University

CR91

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, May 14, 2015 - shot
Hidden by Nadine, May 14, 2015 - shot

Such a humble guy. If this guy ever committed a wrong-doing, you know he'd either come out and defend himself or admit to his mistakes, unlike a certain someone who's name will go unmentioned.

"I'm only 25. I'd have any advice." LOL! I love the humility in that line. I'm only 43 now & there are times when I feel like I don't know a darn thing either sometimes. 

He's so grounded; I want nothing but enormous longterm success for Andrew. I wanted him to say "I spoke at DePauw University & all I got was this lousy sweatshirt." Just kidding! 

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, May 14, 2015 - quoting removed post
Hidden by Nadine, May 14, 2015 - quoting removed post

I wonder how often people do knock on his window...

It's not so much the knocking, but what some enthusiastic fans place up against the glass. Think of it like a dedicated rock star fan who is bound & determined to get noticed. 

Thankfully, I'm sure NFL/ LOS Security personnel can rescue Luck if necessary I would imagine if a situation escalates into an awkward circumstance etc. etc. 

"Could you give a let it roll let it roll in perfect cadence?"

That guy is my hero for asking that.

Okay, INDY needs to start selling Let it roll, let it roll, Let it roll t-shirts now & after the Colts win the 1st SB in the Luck era, produce the "Let it roll" song like the 85 Bears "SB Shuffle" man. 

He's so self deprecating; he would never do it the song I mean. It's cool. I understand Chewy. 

What a great guy.

Plus the fact that he loves Legos. My daughter and I love us some Legos! 

Someone should have asked Andrew from the audience as a master architect now what his favorite color lego is to build structures with. I have a sneaking suspicion he'd say blue right? 

It's cool you & your daughter bond over Legos Lollygagger. That's so awesome dude.  :thmup:

I always wonder what the protocol is for speaking at the same university more than once. In other words, I was under the impression that your first gift is a nice drinking mug with the school's logo on it, then a comfortable sweatshirt from the student union, & finally, if you are lucky enough to speak at an institution of higher learning a 3rd time, an honorary doctorate degree from DePauw University.

I had no idea you could alter the keynote speaker gift giving order. Good to know for future reference.  haha I'm sure Andrew will be invited back. It's impossible not to like the guy. His humble goofiness is the new version of nerd sophistication to me anyway. Nice! 

I would have liked to have been there.  There is something about this guy

I agree, Nadine.  Not sure if it's the awkwardness, the humbleness, the Wookieness, or his nerdy intellect, but there is something about him.  I know I appreciate his lack of bravado in interviews.  I told an acquaintance last week that I felt like kind of a protective mother to him for some reason.  When he said he was only 25 (which I already knew) in this interview, it was only then that I realized that I actually am old enough to be his mother.  Yeah, I'm not using that analogy again...well, except for just now.