Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueShoe

Brady suspended four games, Pats fined and docked two draft picks (Mega Merge)

Some news organization will pay them nicely for their side, unless there is some NDA.

Maybe but they've got to be pretty well hated in the area......and infamous

not to mention that prospective employers will know that they text you know, the way they do

I'd move

lol- you noticed ;)   that was my first comment on the whole thing. I was just waiting for the report. It is what it is ;)

I am out of likes - so consider yourself "liked!"  If my team were in this mess that's exactly how I would have handled it.  You have my respect.  

Yeah...it will get reduced when the scumbag lawyers get involved...and because Kraft owns Goodell.

Yeah, clearly owns him. Errrr

Not being familiar with such things, does Brady's suspension bar him from all team activities -- meetings, practice, etc., or is he just not allowed to play on Sunday?

During the actual suspension but not the preseason  activities and preseason games.

Maybe but they've got to be pretty well hated in the area......and infamous

not to mention that prospective employers will know that they text you know, the way they do

I'd move

They'll go down in history with Steve Bartman, a small footnote.

They'll go down in history with Steve Bartman, a small footnote.

Time will tell.  I think they never saw any of this coming.  They will now though

Yeah...it will get reduced when the scumbag lawyers get involved...and because Kraft owns Goodell.

Why do people think Kraft is more important than the other 31 owners in the league?

Those two are gong to have a hard time finding work, I imagine

Off to Siberia for them I guess. Well, Jacksonville as least.

So pending outcome of his appeal, his first scheduled game back will be against the Colts! The team that turned him in.

That Can't be a coincidence, can it?

Local news thinking the suspension gets reduced because "The NFL doesn't want a star player out for a quarter of the season."

Yes, let's give Brady special treatment too.....

Off to Siberia for them I guess. Well, Jacksonville as least.

I have the impression that the NFL does not want them in the NFL.  Be interesting to see if they stay employed.

For sure no other team wants them

@RapSheet: Troy Vincent: “While we cannot be certain when the activity began, evidence suggests that 1/18 was not the first and only occasion.”

I guess.  I was seething mad at the time but I cannot sustain that level of anger.

I underestimated the NFL.  They were MAD

The final Dagger was not letting McNally interview a second time with investigators.  Tom not handing over his electronic communications even after he was promised the strictest of safeguards to protect his non-football items really spearheaded the punishments.  Somebody has to have a good reason to reduce these based uppon all the work the NFL put in to finding the truth.

I don't get this. Why did the Pats suspend the two stooges if the Wells report was wrong?

BB should be suspended too. no way he didnt know

rather we agree with it or not the report cleared him. I know I don't buy he didn't know either but they have to go with what the report found.

So pending outcome of his appeal, his first scheduled game back will be against the Colts! The team that turned him in.

That Can't be a coincidence, can it?

We it is a game in Indy, so does that mean McNally will travel with the team or not?

Local news thinking the suspension gets reduced because "The NFL doesn't want a star player out for a quarter of the season."

Yes, let's give Brady special treatment too.....

That makes zero since The league is who just suspended him.

I have the impression that the NFL does not want them in the NFL.  Be interesting to see if they stay employed.

They will become pariahs across the football world

Those two are gong to have a hard time finding work, I imagine

If I am those guys I move to a warm weather state & rent out birthday party bouncy houses... 

already got the built in slogan...

"Our Houses Never Deflate Until You Tell Us Too!!!"

I would say your right the NFL has had concerns about McNally in 2004 from what I recall .

I don't think its enough IMO TBs suspension is fine , however lets hit Kraft 10 mil and all 2016 draft pics, that would be a real message sent.

I guess.  I was seething mad at the time but I cannot sustain that level of anger.

I underestimated the NFL.  They were MAD

i'm just disappointed the NFL threw out my tickle torture idea would have really sent a message

We it is a game in Indy, so does that mean McNally will travel with the team or not?

I'm sure McNally will no longer be employed with any NFL team

Robert Kraft on May 6:

As compelling a case as the Wells Report may try to make, I am going to rely on the factual evidence of numerous scientists and engineers rather than inferences from circumstantial evidence.

Throughout the process of this nearly four-month investigation, we have cooperated and patiently awaited its outcome. To say we are disappointed in its findings, which do not include any incontrovertible or hard evidence of deliberate deflation of footballs at the AFC Championship game, would be a gross understatement.

But as of May 6, the two stooges were suspended by the Patriots. Why? If the Patriots believe there's no evidence of deliberate deflation of footballs, why would the Patriots suspend Jastremski and McNally? If Kraft is going to 'rely on the evidence of scientists and engineers rather than circumstantial evidence,' then why are those two guys suspended by the team?

Something smells, and it ain't my top lip.

Brady really is the perfect poster boy for that franchise now that I think about it.

"* Tom"

They don't like hurtful words against their poster boy.

Not likely.

Robert Kraft on May 6:

But as of May 6, the two stooges were suspended by the Patriots. Why? If the Patriots believe there's no evidence of deliberate deflation of footballs, why would the Patriots suspend Jastremski and McNally? If Kraft is going to 'rely on the evidence of scientists and engineers rather than circumstantial evidence,' then why are those two guys suspended by the team?

Something smells, and it ain't my top lip.

Very good question