Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brady suspended four games, Pats fined and docked two draft picks (Mega Merge)

BlueShoe

Some news organization will pay them nicely for their side, unless there is some NDA.

Maybe but they've got to be pretty well hated in the area......and infamous

not to mention that prospective employers will know that they text you know, the way they do

I'd move

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off to Siberia for them I guess. Well, Jacksonville as least.

I have the impression that the NFL does not want them in the NFL.  Be interesting to see if they stay employed.

For sure no other team wants them

I guess.  I was seething mad at the time but I cannot sustain that level of anger.

I underestimated the NFL.  They were MAD

The final Dagger was not letting McNally interview a second time with investigators.  Tom not handing over his electronic communications even after he was promised the strictest of safeguards to protect his non-football items really spearheaded the punishments.  Somebody has to have a good reason to reduce these based uppon all the work the NFL put in to finding the truth.

Local news thinking the suspension gets reduced because "The NFL doesn't want a star player out for a quarter of the season."

Yes, let's give Brady special treatment too.....

That makes zero since The league is who just suspended him.

Robert Kraft on May 6:

As compelling a case as the Wells Report may try to make, I am going to rely on the factual evidence of numerous scientists and engineers rather than inferences from circumstantial evidence.

Throughout the process of this nearly four-month investigation, we have cooperated and patiently awaited its outcome. To say we are disappointed in its findings, which do not include any incontrovertible or hard evidence of deliberate deflation of footballs at the AFC Championship game, would be a gross understatement.

But as of May 6, the two stooges were suspended by the Patriots. Why? If the Patriots believe there's no evidence of deliberate deflation of footballs, why would the Patriots suspend Jastremski and McNally? If Kraft is going to 'rely on the evidence of scientists and engineers rather than circumstantial evidence,' then why are those two guys suspended by the team?

Something smells, and it ain't my top lip.

Robert Kraft on May 6:

But as of May 6, the two stooges were suspended by the Patriots. Why? If the Patriots believe there's no evidence of deliberate deflation of footballs, why would the Patriots suspend Jastremski and McNally? If Kraft is going to 'rely on the evidence of scientists and engineers rather than circumstantial evidence,' then why are those two guys suspended by the team?

Something smells, and it ain't my top lip.

Very good question