Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Will there be a day 3 live chat?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• There's no telling what it would have cost to trade up for Herbert most likely 21' 1st and more.    I am just glad Ballard realized this and realized the talent at 13 and beyond wasn't much to be excited so he made the trade for Buckner.    I'm glad Herbert is succeeding but it doesn't change my views on Ballard.    He made a fantastic trade for the better of the team and guess what... it helped.   We still have a 21' 1 and could possibly improve team again.   There's always hope just keep your head up buddy Why did Bill have to leave?
    • I believe Houston has a franchise quarterback. Seems like he could use a team around him. 
    • E is a great edition to the site but he can be stubborn at times like you and I. He thinks he is always right but so do many. You both have my respect along with many others. Superman usually never has any bad posts. 
    • I only wish I could get a cut of the popcorn concessions!!      
    • All you're doing now Jared is projecting.    You're taking your views and putting them on Ballard and Irsay.    Ballard always keeps Irsay in the loop.   Nothing Ballard has done has caught Irsay off guard.   As long as Ballard is competitive and spending wisely,  Irsay will likely be fine with him.   Irsay knows Ballard inherited a mess.   Irsay knows Ballard was going to need time,  especially after he asked CB to keep Pagano and his staff around for another year.  Unless something shocking comes up unexpectedly,  Ballard should have Irsays complete faith and patience.      As I layed out in my last post,  Ballard has all these options.   As a fan one would think you'd be excited.   You've shared that you like Ballard and think he drafts well.   He's not too bad at free agency either.   But instead of being excited over possibilities you see all the downside.   You see all the ways this could go south.   You worry and worry and worry some more.   I've run out of magic words to try and have you see the bright side....   Good luck....  
  • Members

• crazycolt1

crazycolt1 13,820

• danlhart87

danlhart87 4,096

• Nadine

Nadine 10,598

Administrators
    • industrialmachine1

industrialmachine1 0

Rookie
    • jskinnz