Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Top Remaining Picks to Start Saturday's Day Four...

I like Jarrett Hardison or Mike Davis if we stick to BPA.

Who knows what our board looks like. The guy I've liked since the get go is Amos at S.

I would not mind trading back into the 4th or up in the 5th a assure we get Amos.

6 picks left and a lot of good players still floating around cant wait to see how Grigs plays it. I think they really like Perry late.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• The advantages of an offensive minded head coach with a young QB are many. For example, if the HC is installing the offensive system. So if your young QB is a success, when your OC inevitably gets hired away by another team, the offensive structure will remain.    There's also the fact that defensive minded HCs seem to have trouble relating to young QBs. They're inherently risk averse, and overly reliant on their defense, so the overall approach to the game is conservative, which means every mistake by the QB gets highlighted by the coach's negative response. And I don't mean yelling and screaming on the sideline, I mean the QB turns the ball over in the first half, so the rest of the game the offense is super run heavy.    This is not true of all defensive minded guys, and there are some offensive minded HCs who struggle the same way. But I would lean toward an offensive coach if I had a young or developing QB, almost exclusively. I definitely don't think Eberflus is the right guy, but at least he's shown some growth in the last year or two. I was surprised by how much Hard Knocks showed him meeting solo with Caleb Williams.
    • seems slow to me...I don't think those cement inserts are working
    • The Colts lined up and ran out down there throat.  The Bears knew they were gonna get pounded, and they couldn't stop it
    • NFLfan, Jordan Love is a game time decision.  Would you rather have the Vikings face Malik Willis or Jordan Love? Whoever plays, this should be a good game. It's been called Aaron Jones revenge game, though I don't know how accurate that is. 
  • Members