Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still on my board - Players I wanted to draft. 

T.J. Clemmings OT Pittsburgh
Jay Ajayi RB Boise St.
Michael Bennett DT Ohio St.
Trey Flowers DE Arkansas
Marcus Hardison DE Arizona State
Jarvis Harrison OG Texas A&M
Adrian Amos S Penn St.
Jeremy Langford RB Michigan St.
Max Valles OLB Virginia
Daryl Williams OG Oklahoma
Kenny Bell WR Nebraska
David Cobb RB Minnesota
Darryl Roberts CB Marshall
Ladarius Gunter S Miami
Andy Gallik C Boston College
James Sample S Louisville
Kyshoen Jarrett S Virginia Tech
Tory Slater DT West Georgia
Dexter McDonald CB Kansas
A.J. Tarpley ILB Stanford

Dustin, tell me about this Hunter guy... I don't know what the Vikes are doing with that O-Line. They must like Yankey a lot.

He's a bad pass rusher, but was limited by scheme (played the ball like a 5-tech). Great run defender. Strong at the POA and sets the edge well. Athletic freak, high upside. Could develop into a solid player in a year or two. I think was the right spot for him to go. Zimmer should get the most from him. 

What exactly is his connection?

Is he a character issue? Or just falling because of the situation he's in?

Definitely the situation he is in. He is a great player and his head coach personally vouched for him and his character. He is connected because he was in a previous relationship with the woman that was killed, and he could be the baby's father.

Definitely the situation he is in. He is a great player and his head coach personally vouched for him and his character. He is connected because he was in a previous relationship with the woman that was killed, and he could of been the baby's father.

To be fair, his HC does eat grass as a hobby.

Definitely the situation he is in. He is a great player and his head coach personally vouched for him and his character. He is connected because he was in a previous relationship with the woman that was killed, and he could be the baby's father.

Agreed

He's a bad pass rusher, but was limited by scheme (played the ball like a 5-tech). Great run defender. Strong at the POA and sets the edge well. Athletic freak, high upside. Could develop into a solid player in a year or two. I think was the right spot for him to go. Zimmer should get the most from him.

Thanks, Dustin. We were very poor against the run last year. Let's see what Zimmer can do. Our defense should be improved.