Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Take him now. His agent said if he's not drafted in this round, he won't sign. He will wait it out and reenter. Get that man! Best tackle in the draft.

I would rather take Clemmings. If it is just a foot then it is a better risk/reward scenario. 

I guarantee if he is picked he signs..         What else he gonna do?   Short contract anyway..   

Where there is smoke there is fire...      something is amiss with Mr. Collins.

Beat me to it

I could have SWORN I read somewhere He isn't eligible to re-enter the draft. It's all or nothing this year

If you're drafted and don't sign a contract, you can apply to enter next year. I don't think you can if you are an UDFA.

I'd be ok with Clemmings but for him to fall this far...there's something up

I agree, but he is not in the boat Collins could be in. 

And Collins agent is threatening GM's take him now. I don't like that.  

I'd be ok with Clemmings but for him to fall this far...there's something up

Bad foot.....   I think the word was a stress fracture, but that the kid didn't even know he had it...

It's not clear how bad,  but this fall should tell us all that it must not be good.

I guarantee if he is picked he signs..         What else he gonna do?   Short contract anyway..   

Where there is smoke there is fire...      something is amiss with Mr. Collins.

He's being interviewed by police in a murder investigation.

Until he's officially cleared,  he's pretty radio-active to NFL teams....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Right. Reich talked about it in the offseason...that explosive plays were a missing ingredient. Whether he practiced what he preached is a different story (and of course there’s context that goes into that...like who their QB was). I am just saying that he has indicated that he wants to be more than a methodical clock control offense. And I think Reich will look to do that...when they have the QB in place.   DVOA definitely has the Colts defense rated ahead of the offense. The Colts  overall defense was #7 and the overall offense was #12. More specific to passing, the Colts passing offense was #16 and the Colts passing defense was #8.   The defensive ratings are likely skewed by the first half of the season...but the offense had the easiest schedule of any team...and still managed to be middle of the pack in passing offense (according to DVOA).    Yes there’s room for improvement on defense...but it’s tough to expect better than a top 7 unit. An edge rusher will help with the pressure rates...but they have showed they can make big plays and create takeaways. I would say the defense is pretty damn close to being a viable SB winning defense (especially when teams like KC, GB and BUF are currently playing to go to the SB).   So the priority should be the passing offense. It’s the necessity to this team getting to the next level...which is a SB. Otherwise, they would have to buck a trend that only historically elite defenses have been able to do.   And to improve the offense...they need a franchise QB and additional weapons. 
    • Well Frank said moving him to tackle would be discussed this off-season so the Colts are at least considering it.  Rather they do it or not remains to be seen.
    • Good blooper reel of Cole vs Louisiana with 10s left in 2Q where the BJ takes him out.  Good backpedaling and change of direction with enough speed to build up enough force to get knocked down.  May need some NFL strength conditioning to help shed blocks.
    • Do I need to point this out? We all know how valuable LT's are in the draft. If Quentin Freaking Nelson was LT quality, he would have not been paid a # ton of money to be a guard. He would have been scooped up ASAP as a TACKLE.     What....like every team missed this and suddenly he can be just as awesome as a tackle? 
    • Liking what I seen and read on LB Cole.  Looks like a good player capable of handling SAM and MLB rotations.
  • Members

• Krushinator

Krushinator 10

• The Peytonator

The Peytonator 449

• Kangaroo

Kangaroo 98

• Shyne7

Shyne7 1

Rookie
    • Smoke317

Smoke317 1,139