Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Romanian descent guy I can finally cheer for. I could not fully cheer for Zoltan Mesko because he played for the Patriots. :)

If anyone got themselves in trouble or in a bad situation at Oregon, he was their first call no matter the time.  Great human being.

This oddly makes me feel better about the pick.

I'm in the minority that likes Gruden.

I'm not too keen on Gruden as a head coach but as an analyst for breaking down the game and prospects he's one of the best in my opinon.  He knows the game. 

Players still left on the board that I wanted.

T.J. Clemmings OT Pittsburgh
Eli Harold OLB Virginia
P.J. Williams CB Florida St.
Jay Ajayi RB Boise St.
Michael Bennett DT Ohio St.
Lorenzo Mauldin OLB Louisville
Trey Flowers DE Arkansas
Marcus Hardison DE Arizona State
Jarvis Harrison OG Texas A&M
Adrian Amos S Penn St.
Jeremy Langford RB Michigan St.
Max Valles OLB Virginia
Daryl Williams OG Oklahoma
Kenny Bell WR Nebraska
David Cobb RB Minnesota
Darryl Roberts CB Marshall
Ladarius Gunter S Miami
Andy Gallik C Boston College
James Sample S Louisville
Kyshoen Jarrett S Virginia Tech
Tory Slater DT West Georgia
Dexter McDonald CB Kansas
A.J. Tarpley ILB Stanford

Didn't know too much about DJ Smith but just watched the commentary by Mel Kieper and Todd McShay and both really like Smith and said it was a solid pick so I can get on board with that!

Edited by 21isSuperman

If anyone got themselves in trouble or in a bad situation at Oregon, he was their first call no matter the time.  Great human being.

His family has this great American success story, after managing to flee communist Romania over 30 years ago in tough circumstances, managed to get a business started in LA. Very interesting.  

Eli Harold OLB Virginia
Jay Ajayi RB Boise St.
Trey Flowers DE Arkansas
Adrian Amos S Penn St.
Max Valles OLB Virginia
Kenny Bell WR Nebraska
David Cobb RB Minnesota
Ladarius Gunter S Miami

Thank you for providing this list. It's something to follow and see if Colts pick any of the players you listed.

I really hope we pick up a young back at some point to relieve Gore.  Some of the better ones are flying off the shelf.

Ajayi, Langford, and Cobb still left. 

Gonna be interesting tomorrow....

I have been pretty disappointed so far....

Decent players but no major needs filled what so ever and prospects dropping.

Maybe finding the "hidden gems" is actually really getting to Grigsons head.

Also seems as if our division teams are having pretty great drafts....

Leave it to a team that don't need a rb to dash my hopes, A damn shame we don't play the Browns this year, I would want to humiliate them so bad on the field :censored:  :flaming:  :rantoff:

I'm not too keen on Gruden as a head coach but as an analyst for breaking down the game and prospects he's one of the best in my opinon.  He knows the game. 

Mel Kiper seemed fond of Smith as well.

Eli Harold OLB Virginia
Jay Ajayi RB Boise St.
Trey Flowers DE Arkansas
Adrian Amos S Penn St.
Max Valles OLB Virginia
Kenny Bell WR Nebraska
David Cobb RB Minnesota
Ladarius Gunter S Miami

Duke Johnson is gone, but from your list and others (Jarret, DT Clemson, Jackson OG, FSU, ) seems to be a lot of talent left.