Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Phillip Rivers  = Missing the playoffs Phillip Rivers  = Loosing a lot of your fan base Phillip Rivers  = To old to be effective Phillip Rivers  = Bad Fit   Just look at his history,  the only worse choice for a QB is Tom Brady.
    • LT is a need for the future   LT is almost as tough to draft as QB and pass rush DE   If the QBs that we really want are gone......   If Kinlaw is gone or his knee is too worrisome    You have to consider him   Maybe he begins at RG, then shifts to LT
    • Huge upgrade over JB. He played under both Reich and Sirriani in San Diego so it’s the logical and easy transition to make. Pair him with a top offensive line and run game, TY and Doyle, hope that Campbell shows up in year 2, and bring another couple stud pass catchers in this offseason and let’s roll. I don’t know why people on here think we are going to force the issue at qb. We are going to win football games next year. Roster is too good and continuing to improve to not, regardless of qb play. Let’s improve the position that killed our division chance last year, and continue beefing up the defensive line.    Ballard has stated they will be true to the evaluation, which means we likely see a 2nd or 3rd round qb drafted. They are doing their due diligence on Love and Herbert. Neither of those guys will be at 13, IMO. 
    • I never understood the talks about him having to be moved to G. Furthermore... I feel like he can be successful at LT. 
    • He's been one of if not the most pressured QB in almost all of football the last 2 years I do believe. They had no O Line and no running game. Even Peyton threw more picks when we had that type of situation.  I think he'd be just fine as long as we don't put everything on his shoulders.  Same way New Orleans extended Drew Brees career a little bit by running the football more and relieving some of the workload.   Our team has the pieces to do that.  I think he fits just fine as a 1 or 2 year stop gap while grooming a draft pick or CK maybe.
  • Members

• Doc

Doc 0

Rookie
    • The_Ricktator

The_Ricktator 3,728

• FalseStart

FalseStart 308

• MikeCurtis

MikeCurtis 1,780

• stitches

stitches 7,541