Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So what i am hearing is that the WR class this year

mirobi

Is far superior than any DL group,LB Group,Safety Group etc.  There were 5 WR taken before Phillip and the all passed on Phillip. I am sure he will be a great player. And if he was number 1 on our Board. things that make you go  HUMM what i am I missing?

Is far superior than any DL group,LB Group,Safety Group etc. There were 5 WR taken before Phillip and the all passed on Phillip. I am sure he will be a great player. And if he was number 1 on our Board. things that make you go HUMM what i am I missing?

Chad Pennington, Giovani Carmazzi, Chris Redman, Tee Martin, Marc Bulger, and Spergon Wynn were all drafted before Tom Brady. Sam Bowie was drafted before Michael Jordan.

Is far superior than any DL group,LB Group,Safety Group etc.  There were 5 WR taken before Phillip and the all passed on Phillip. I am sure he will be a great player. And if he was number 1 on our Board. things that make you go  HUMM what i am I missing?

I don't think he was the #1 WR on our board at the start of the draft. He was just the #1 player on our board that was left at our pick and that is why we took him.