Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Same. I'm not crowning him, but the kick he missed in the Seattle game was a 47 yarder, not exactly a gimme. And he made a 47 yarder to send the game into OT, so he's shown the ability to make a pressure kick.   Just have to let him show what he can do. 
    • I would do away with divisions. I have said this for probably 10 years now. I would just take the 6 best teams from each conference and keep the same playoff seeding's we have now. I said that after the Chargers got HFA over us in 2008 being 8-8 and we were 12-4.
    • What makes you so sure Ebron even wants to come back?  As for his qb, he wasn't exactly lighting it up his entire career with Stafford.... So it wasn't all JB.  18 Ebron was a fluke.  Doyle will never get 13 TDs in a yr, but he also will never cry about getting the ball, proceed to drop all the added targets, and then shut himself down for the year so he can blame it on some injury, so there's that context also when choosing who gets a deal....
    • Why not watch other games?  It is more enjoyable than watching Brissett running the Colts.  I have been watching the games featuring the top teams and it is far more enjoyable then the Brissett/Colts games.
    • Yep, you take them in the 1st because of the 5th year option.  That's a good point.   I think these early mocks start slotting picks by pure BPA.   By the time the draft rolls around, QBs have climbed 10, 20, or 30 slots.
  • Members

• Dasteez

Dasteez 35

• PeterBowman

PeterBowman 3,009

• Shafty138

Shafty138 1,469

• CR91

CR91 9,127

• Clem-Dog

Clem-Dog 364

• Case