Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts select Phillip Dorsett 29 [Mega Merge]

Apparently they don't plan to have Hilton back.  But what about Safety? DT? DE? All good players available... ILB, OLB? So we're just using the Manning playbook, outscore everyone... except of course NE so we need to count on Baltimore taking them out for us? Sigh... Look, Dorsett is a great receiver.. but of all positions (other than QB) it's lowest on NEED....

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Talk about the most surprising pick that could happen! Why Grigs? Malcom Brown was there and you couldn't even get the name right on the card. I mean I really like Phillip Dorsett just not for the Colts.

Hey, this draft is loaded with 2nd and 3rd round wideouts.

Packers get Damarious Randall and Patriots probably snag Malcolm Brown, just watch

There's a reason Patriots haven't selected first round wideouts for a long time

Most of you are so predicable. Came on to get a good laugh at the arm chair gms here. All will be great. We are going to awesome; better then last season. Pumped.

???????? What about getting tougher....what about needing to stop the run.... Unless we are plugging that guy in as a safety to chase all the RB's that will run through our DL and ILB, I just don't get it.  WR was the one area that it was obvious that we didn't need to draft, much less with a 1st round pick.

WTH???

God, I hate this pick. I really hate this pick. If it means TY is gone next year then I really, really hate this pick. Malcom Brown, Landon Collins, Randle, Clemmings and Jake Fisher all would have better picks. We had more then enough WR before this pick was made, we cant even put Dorsett on the field without taking Moncrief, Hilton or Andre Johnson.

I would have rather seen Grigson take LaEl Collins, hoping and praying that he wasnt involved in the murder. A 5'9 receiver here makes no sense...

And there goes Randle to GB as I type...yay for Star Wars offense.

This is literally awful

No more excuses

No more trust Grigson

Put up or shut up. If we get run over again Grigson needs to go. The guy can identify some good players but you can't just ignore defense like he has.

Most of you are so predicable. Came on to get a good laugh at the arm chair gms here. All will be great. We are going to awesome; better then last season. Pumped.

Yeah. Better than last season.

With a worse defensive line and secondary.

However that works.

Has anyone read this guy's scouting report yet?

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/phillip-dorsett?id=2552424

It's glowing, to say the least.  Speed kills in the NFL.  Period. 

I've had the chance to see Dorsett in person several times and paired with Hilton, we will have no trouble whatsoever ripping the top off defenses.  Could not be more thrilled with the pick.

There are several picks left.

Grigson is probably the worst GM in the NFL. 

I am really starting to dislike him.  How many friggin receivers does he think Andrew Luck needs?  Unbelievable.  Get us some defensive talent or I hope Irsay shows him the way out!

On the old Madden games I used to load my teams up with players who were really fast. They wouldn't have the highest OVR, but due to bad game tuning you could dominate with really fast skill players. I think Grigson is using this strategy in real, not too sure it's going to work though.

Hey, this draft is loaded with 2nd and 3rd round wideouts.

Packers get Damarious Randall and Patriots probably snag Malcolm Brown, just watch

There's a reason Patriots haven't selected first round wideouts for a long time

Haven't hit on their late round WR's either though.

I'm fuming right now. Both the #1 rated Safety and LB are on the board. Eat a shoe Grigson

This is stupid you gotta be kidding me that is the worst pick he could have made I like the player too just not where they picked him with Collins,Brown and all of them still on the board dumb stupid I disagree with Hilton being gone though the only way that happens is if we trade him and I hope Irsay laughs at him and says he is fired.

I'm fuming right now. Both the #1 rated Safety and LB are on the board. Eat a shoe Grigson

This is stupid you gotta be kidding me that is the worst pick he could have made I like the player too just not where they picked him with Collins,Brown and all of them still on the board dumb stupid I disagree with Hilton being gone though the only way that happens is if we trade him and I hope Irsay laughs at him and says he is fired.