Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

haha Mettenberger wants a trade

Pittsburg loves bergers!!!

Vic Beesley to ATL?

giphy.gif

What would you say he's worth?

If a team feels really good about him, I'd say a 4th or 5th round pick.  His accuracy is iffy and he has Peyton Manning-esque mobility.  He's got a ton of potential, but you've gotta have a lot of faith in your coaching staff to develop him.  For what it's worth, Tennessee got him in the 6th round.  Your thoughts?

Pittsburg loves bergers!!!

Pitt was the burger place.  Roethlisberger, Hines (Heinz) Ward, playing on Heinz Field...it all worked so well.

giphy.gif

If a team feels really good about him, I'd say a 4th or 5th round pick.  His accuracy is iffy and he has Peyton Manning-esque mobility.  He's got a ton of potential, but you've gotta have a lot of faith in your coaching staff to develop him.  For what it's worth, Tennessee got him in the 6th round.  Your thoughts?

You've described him pretty well there, depends how the draft and maybe training camps play out. If someone gets desperate they might be able to squeeze a 4th at the very most. Most likely he starts the first few games before riding the pine,

Is Mel Kiper ever right about anything? 

I've tuned out to listening to all of these ESPN announcers.  I just wait for the pick.  I don't really listen in between

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, May 1, 2015 - Duplicate
Hidden by SteelCityColt, May 1, 2015 - Duplicate

Keep on falling Danny Shelton.

Keep on falling Danny Shelton.

He's my guy for us, been saying it for a week. What a steal it would be.

Is Mel Kiper ever right about anything? 

I think he's actually on point with all his analysis tonight. 

I've tuned out to listening to all of these ESPN announcers. I just wait for the pick. I don't really listen in between

That's why I always watch it on NFL Network. Cant stand Kiper or McShay.

Pitt was the burger place.  Roethlisberger, Hines (Heinz) Ward, playing on Heinz Field...it all worked so well.

They could have a double berger with Cheesel(Keisel as in Brett Keisel). Put it all on a sesame seed PUN!  haha  haha

I think he's actually on point with all his analysis tonight. 

Except where he said no OL-man should be picked in the first after Scherrf, right afterward Flowers was taken. 

Rams should take Parker, but I wonder what this surprise is.  Do they take Danny Shelton and beef up that line even more?

Bet it's a RB.

I was thinking Gurley, but they took Tre Mason last year and have needs elsewhere (CB, WR).

I was thinking Gurley, but they took Tre Mason last year and have needs elsewhere (CB, WR).

There you go