Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I love the classy fans in Chicago booing the commish. Same crap they pull in NY. 

I love the classy fans in Chicago booing the commish. Same crap they pull in NY.

It's pretty much a tradition by now no?

I have no problem with it.  Goodell has made a lot of bad decisions, especially this past year with how he handled all the off-the-field issues the NFL had.  The fans are just voicing their opinions.  If you want the fans to respect you, do things to earn their respect.

It's pretty much a tradition by now no?

I suppose, but it just seems to tarnish and distract. The same people booing him would run onto the stage to shake Roger's hand if invited, I'm sure of that. 

I have no problem with it.  Goodell has made a lot of bad decisions, especially this past year with how he handled all the off-the-field issues the NFL had.  The fans are just voicing their opinions.  If you want the fans to respect you, do things to earn their respect.

True, but there's a time and a place for everything. 

why is it taking so long for TB to turn in their pick? 

I cringe a bit at it

True, but there's a time and a place for everything. 

why is it taking so long for TB to turn in their pick?

Busy trying to trade it to Oakland for TRich.

Did I see a Tampa fan with a chrome "adult toy" attached to his head? 

The NFLN just showed Marriota and mentioned "He doesn't have a phone in his hand". I thought they weren't supposed to tip off the next pick anymore? 

Grr stream keeps dying, way to go NFL.com.

Sorry to hear that bud

Leonard Williams here, Tampa will be picking in the top 10 again next year

Wow they went with him in the end... Not sure how this affects us. Not a natural fit for Tennessee. Is it bad that I now want him to be a immense bust :P.

take a shot of anything whenever Kiper says "lightning in a bottle" if it's alcohol have 911 queued up on your phone.

Wow they went with him in the end... Not sure how this affects us. Not a natural fit for Tennessee. Is it bad that I now want him to be a immense bust :P.

No it isn't and I think he will be a bust. They do this every year with the top quarterbacks. Gruden loved Manziel last year and look what he did his first season. I just don't trust these ESPN analysts.

Got to love QB needy teams, They are so willing to push better players down a couple notches in there desperate attempts to get a QB