Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Matt Miller 7 round mock

you know, I'm actually warming up to the notion of Randall to the Colts

does his play have warts? sure, anyone being selected in the bottom part of the 1st has some questions......but I really do think his skill set perfectly matches a need.

and with an improved pass rush (hopefully), someome that's able to make the qb wait an extra half second could make all the difference in the world.

I guess I'm going to go back and re-watch Randall for the 4th time, because I have no idea what I am missing. 

You compared him to Jimmie Ward, who went 30th...

10301534_638082642948194_632210385865905

I don't think he should be a first rounder, but I don't think he's bad. 

You compared him to Jimmie Ward, who went 30th...

10301534_638082642948194_632210385865905

I don't think he should be a first rounder, but I don't think he's bad. 

Play style/skillset wise he's comparable to Ward, but Ward was a far better player. At least from what I've seen. 

I guess I'm going to go back and re-watch Randall for the 4th time, because I have no idea what I am missing.

I didn't see much that made me think 1st round pick, even in the USC film that was supposedly his best so far, and think we could get a similar player in a later round (Derron Smith, Adrian Amos). I'd prefer a true playmaker like Hendricks at that 1st. If we're looking at Randall, I'd try to trade back, snag some extra picks, and still get him.

Play style/skillset wise he's comparable to Ward, but Ward was a far better player. At least from what I've seen. 

That's fair. I think these mocks have come from one report that the Colts love Randall, and now people have concluded that he'll be our first rounder. I think our front office is smarter than that.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2447230-2015-nfl-mock-draft-matt-millers-final-7-round-picks

Colts selections

1: Damarious Randall (S)

2: Stephone Anthony (ILB)

3: Mike Davis (RB)

4: Mark Glowinski (G)

5: Andy Gallik ©

6: Austin Shepherd (T)

6: Justin Coleman (CB)

7: Deon Simon (DL)

7: Tyler Varga (RB)

you trying to make some extra money on the side by copyriting Andy Galik's name? :P

lol

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2447230-2015-nfl-mock-draft-matt-millers-final-7-round-picks

Colts selections

1: Damarious Randall (S)

2: Stephone Anthony (ILB)

3: Mike Davis (RB)

4: Mark Glowinski (G)

5: Andy Gallik ©

6: Austin Shepherd (T)

6: Justin Coleman (CB)

7: Deon Simon (DL)

7: Tyler Varga (RB)

I like the first three picks,  and then it goes downhill pretty fast for me after that.

Three straight OL picks?   4/5/6?     In a word,  no.    In two words,  heck no!  

And no DL until 7?     No. 

I wouldn't feel bad about it until Day 3, when it goes downhill pretty fast.  (Sorry, believe it or not I wrote that before reading NewColtsFan's post above me.  Great minds.)  I think we already have enough developing interior OL, thank you.  I'd really prefer him finding us an earlier CB or DL...