Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

With the 29th pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select..........

Tevin coleman

You know, I would not like takihg a RB in the first...but, I have a feeling that Grigson might like Coleman a lot.  And this really could be a sleeper pick that hits us all in the face...

who?  Patty Mac?

he's probably serviceable, although you prob want to have a real kicker despite the fact adam only missed in the rain in tennesee and a long one in the rain in new england last year. he's like mariano rivera

Holy what in the name of be-jesus?.... we took another WR..... 

Granted our offense is going to be even more LOADED, but at what cost? If our defense suffers horribly again this season, especially in the run D, i can see people looking back on this first round draft pick and passing on Goldman etc as the beginning of the end for Grigs and Pags...

Holy what in the name of be-jesus?.... we took another WR..... 

Granted our offense is going to be even more LOADED, but at what cost? If our defense suffers horribly again this season, especially in the run D, i can see people looking back on this first round draft pick and passing on Goldman etc as the beginning of the end for Grigs and Pags...

we had landon collins dropped right in our lap. and honestly i would not have had an issue if we drafted an offensive lineman. we have bigger needs then at WR. I felt we could get a receiver in the 3rd or 4th round. since 2012 the colts have drafted 22 players, and only 7 played defense, and only ONE defensive player has been drafted in the first four rounds since 2012. the rest has been all offense. I honesty do not know who has the final word on who gets drafted, but on a defensive standpoint grigson is failing when it comes to the draft.